The thread of non-news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thread of non-news

News stories that come as no surprise, don't need telling etc. I'll start with this one:

As surprising as when Ricky Martin came out.

Do we need to even know this?

Comment

Well that's why it's my entry in the thread. Anyone who saw him on TV for more than one second could tell he was gay, him telling us he's gay isn't news or something anybody gives a toss about. Except me apparently. Hmm...

Comment

I actually don't have a clue who any of the people in that article are! Z-list celebrities who exist purely so that Heat can sell a couple of extra copies.

Comment

Pretty sure half us males who do sadly know the people in the article only do so due to our other halves watching the reality drivel on TV so often nowadys.

Comment

The world didn't end in 2012. I only thought of that as I'm currently watching the fun destruction bits in 2012 the movie.

Comment

the stig knows two facts about ducks and there both wrong

My other half is always on the digital spy and i think they once showed a shot to a news headline in america which said "justin bieber has haircut"

Comment

Maybe you misread it and it was actually "Justin Bieber has hare cut," and it was a shocking expose on celebrities who mistreat animals?

Comment

I approve of the direction this thread is taking.

I may have mentioned this before (it's so incredible I can't stop thinking about it even years later). One of the ITV channels once had a show called A day in the life of the wife of Glenn Medieros. Not a day in the life of the 80s loser himself, but his wife.

Also, lol @ HumanEnergy :-)

Comment

I tries me best

Mediawatch on Football365.com sometimes highlights non-news news stories. Today, for example, they noted that the Daily Mail web site has a story about Roberto Mancini going to a coffee shop. To buy a coffee. They somehow managed to squeeze a 300 word article out of that.
                    Last edited by EJG1980; 12-03-2013, 14:35.

Comment

Hugh Jackman Steps over Puddle!

Comment

Kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_fantazmo View Post
                          That's got to be the best one we'll get today. Good work sir!

Comment

It's not news that governments steal from the people they're supposed to serve but, man, what's happening in Cyprus takes it to a whole new level. They've even extended the bank holiday to three days in order to keep the banks shut so that people can't access their own f*cking money. Sets a dangerous precedent and should put the ****s up everyone across Europe. Unbelievable.

Comment

9 chickens for your 2 goats? Might not be that long.

How much for the gourd?

Comment

Working...
                              X