Hori SC Arcade Stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hori SC Arcade Stick

Does anyone no of a UK Shop, online or other that sells the Soul caliber 2 arcade stick. Only place I can find is lik sang.
    Thanks.

www.videogameimports.com - about ?52 when you include delivery.

Comment

Or send a message to Tokuda in the trading forum - he can get them.

Comment

I bought from play asia as it worked out cheapest of all the current offers.

Neil.

Comment

re. NeilMcrae
          Have you recieved your stick from play aisa yet? Did you have to pay any import tax. I thinking of using play asia as I have some money left in my pay pal account, I would probably go for the EMS delivery option, but i'm worried about import tax.
          Thanks.

Comment

try www.yesasia.com as well, they have them for ?31 with free shipping

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
              try www.yesasia.com as well, they have them for ?31 with free shipping
              They only list the PS2 version though

Comment

Originally posted by Hype2k
                I would probably go for the EMS delivery option, but i'm worried about import tax.
                Thanks.
                If you use EMS no need to worry about import tax - you get automatic $100 insurance (so I'm told) and its so safe that you should have no fear about getting the value marked down to avoid duty - the limit for a gift from an individual is ?35 - I always ask for stuff to be sent EMS from an individual name and ticked as a gift with a $50 value - I've had a ton of stuff sent to me like this (including 2 consoles) never had any problem whatsoever - ?0 tax paid

Comment

Got my GC ones from http://www.jpngames.co.uk for ?45 each...
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Hype2k
                    re. NeilMcrae
                    Have you recieved your stick from play aisa yet? Did you have to pay any import tax. I thinking of using play asia as I have some money left in my pay pal account, I would probably go for the EMS delivery option, but i'm worried about import tax.
                    Thanks.
                    I've not paid tax on anything from play-asia and the last stuff
                    was marked down soI don't expect to pay tax. Should get
                    the sticks by the end of the week so I'll let you know.

Neil.

Comment

I have just checked http://www.jpngames.co.uk and they ?58......

Comment

jpngames have sold out also...

Neil.

Comment

I guess he's had to raise the price then since... but they were ?45 when I pre-ordered them 3 weeks ago...
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Anyone know if the PS2 is compatible with the Dreambox or Magicbox convertor for the XBox at all?

I *need* one of these sticks ^_^

Comment

regular ps2 pads work fine with the magic box so long as you have it connected whenyou switch on the console - it won't work if you plug the pad in when the machine is already on.

Comment

Working...
                              X