Looking for people - plus Hawaii livestream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for people - plus Hawaii livestream

As some of you know I have a successful busines that I run with my wife.
    It has been exploding with rapid growth in the last 12 months, and we are looking to develop a group of leaders to spearhead the next phase of growth.

If you are enthusiastic, hardworking and ambitious, please PM me for more info.
    Hours are flexible and it's a Global opportunity, with full training and support.

Thanks.
    Charles

The company I work with has paid for Lucy and I to come to Hawaii and stay 5* at the Hilton Village Waikiki. And gave us a Visa card with $900 on it. If you want to see what we are up to, there is a live stream starting at 9pm UK time. See if you can spot us amongst the 4000 other people that are also here. http://www.livestream.com/foreverlive

If anyone else is interested in working with a company that rewards you properly for your efforts, PM me and I'll get back to you when I'm in the UK.

Comment

Anyone watching? This is on for a few hours. The British guy on stage now was at my house for lunch a couple of weeks ago

Comment

No, we all know you're secretly trying to brainwash us in to getting involved in some underhand pyramid scheme. We won't fall for it Charles, you hear? I said can you HEAR?

Comment

Lol. Except I'm surfing Waikiki beach later. I don't want any of my friends to say I never offered the chance.

Comment

I was ruled out when you asked for enthusiastic, hardworking and ambitious so you never really offered me the chance. When you need reluctant, lazy and willing to settle bang me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              I was ruled out when you asked for enthusiastic, hardworking and ambitious
              Same here. Depressed, totally lazy and completely unambitous. Otherwise I'd be fine.

Comment

Stop trying to suck us into your MLM Charles. You're already our forum admin, we don't need you ringing up as our upline to try and flog us more aloe vera chapstick.

Did you get to Super Diamond Ambassador Direct level, is that why you're in Hawaii for the ceremony?

You at least need a Rolex and a leased Lexus before you can lure me to the Tropicana Suite at the Luton Holiday Inn for a 'free business seminar'.

Edit: j/k
                Last edited by wakka; 28-04-2013, 10:30.

Comment

I hope you went to the SPAM festival while you were there, Charles:

Comment

I couldn't make it! There were loads of Hawaiins very excited about this Spam Wasabi FTW!

I'm totally jetlagged. Left at 4am Sunday Hawaii time, travelled for 24 hours and got back at 5pm Monday UK Time (today), with about 2 hours sleep on the plane max and have no idea what's going on. I also feel like I'm moving still from bobbing up and down on the waves surfing, reinforced by 16 hours on the plane. Worth it though

To those of you that PMd me, I'll get back to you asap once I'm actually in a fit state......
                    Last edited by charlesr; 29-04-2013, 18:15.

Comment

Working...
                    X