Temporary Android Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temporary Android Phone

Right, my S2 has given up its life. Just wondering if someone could recommend me a cheap replacement i can use in the meantime till my contract is up in august.

All i used my s2 for was for music and podcast listening so doesn't need to be something spiffy.
    Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 21-03-2013, 19:44.

Nothing special but does the trick. My missus had one for the same reason as you, her phone broke before she could get a new one. Not sure if you could get it cheaper elsewhere, might need to take a look around. Obviously thats on Vodafone too, so might not be suitable for you.

Comment

I've got a spare ZTE Blade you can have for ?25 delivered. Slight crack on the corner, but functional and recently reflashed with Gingerbread (IIRC).

Comment

I avoid second hand stuff if there's a chance that it's damaged but you could try Cex if you have a branch near you, they also have phone only branches. You may pick up a handset for 50 quid and it should have a guarantee, too. Use some antibacterial wipes on the earpiece etc etc. edit- see above... instead, plus no need for the wipes .

Comment

Well, I don't know about that! Might come with optional extra slime!

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
            Well, I don't know about that! Might come with optional extra slime!
            Well, at a lot of places the slime is a forced update with no opt out. Your services are amazing.

Comment

Working...
            X