The Saga of the failing Xbox Live Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Saga of the failing Xbox Live Support

At this point this really does feel like it's turning in to a saga - it's not even really an important piece of content, it's more the principle of the thing at this point. And I will get satisfaction eventually.

This is all to do with an online pass for Tiger Woods PGA 12 - it's detailed here: http://martypg13.blogspot.co.uk/2013...wrongs-of.html

With voice chat to EA included for your amusement.

If you would be so kind to tweet the link above in your twitter timeline I would be grateful - the only way to get this properly resolved, and for the benefit of everyone in the future with similar problems, is to pile the pressure on.
    Last edited by MartyG; 29-03-2013, 10:23.

I recently had ?100 disappear into thin air while doing an online business transfer, Santander have absolutely no idea where its gone and 2 months on still havent got my cash back, which came out my pocket for that week, which is always a lovely bonus.

It just seems that staff in big companies have neither the training or the authority to actually do anything of worth to resolve problems these days.

So i know how you feel Marty.

Comment

Thanks for the support - with peer pressure we can shame these corporations into doing the right thing though.

Comment

Hahaha just seen the new banner, textbook.

edit. just listened to the recording, the guy just didn't listen to what you were saying, which I've had many a time too, it seems massive corporations spend more time and training on evasion of dealing with any kind of problem rather than sorting it out, maybe that training could be diverted to something useful maybe, but hey what do i know, im just a guy thats run a business for the last 12 years.
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 29-03-2013, 17:11.

Comment

Comment

Thanks - I've seen you're tweet exchange Kate Russell from BBC's Click has retweeted - this is gaining momentum.

Comment

Just noticed Marty as this may well help your case a bit as it's the other side of things.

Online PASS is STILL listed on PSN.

So it's clear it has been removed from Xbox marketplace and Xbox.com.
              Mainly the only people that can do that is MS.

Comment

Thanks for that

Comment

I posted it over on neogaf to get some attention.

I see that they have removed all the DLC from marketplace, even the demo. Just leaving 2 pieces.

Comment

Thanks EB.

You can download all the courses, it's just the online pass that you can't - it's all there.

This is a Microsoft issue - EA in the voice chat said you could download all 12 content.

Comment

Have you looked through your download history on xbox.com as opposed to the xbox itself?

You can usually see delisted/deleted content as it has a generic name, plus it will just add it to your download queue as opposed to going to through pricing confirmation stuff.

Comment

I've been around the houses and tried every last scripted thing from EA and MS - it's marketplace problem and no one will accept responsibility.

Comment

That's big companies for you, you have to break through about 40 walls of customer services representatives before you get even close to somebody who can escalate it up through another 10 levels of IT before you can even get somebody to look at the issue, then they will be issued a support ticket and you can expect a fix in 3-4 weeks time.

Comment

Yeah :/ But I must persist and I will.

Comment

Rushy retweeted.

Comment

Working...
                              X