Recommend me a good courier service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend me a good courier service.

Can anyone recommend a good courier service? Going to possibly be transporting parcels from my home to a depot on a semi regular basis. Need one that is fairly cheap but also reliable. I'm thinking Business Post or DHL.

Any suggestions?

Both the above's have never let me down, just never, ever use Yodel, worst courier ever!

Comment

Yodel and My Hermes are ones I am looking to avoid I think.

Comment

Parcel2Go is the UK's biggest and best comparison site for businesses and single senders.

or

parcelmonkey

I've sent parcels all over the world with parcel2go....Top marks from me

Comment

I've always used City Link via Parcel2go to send my big stuff like when I sold my Hot Toys figures

Other than that I've never had any problems with TNT it's who The Good The Bad & The Robots use to send me my Hot Toys figures

Neil

Comment

Never had a problem with Parcel2go themselves. Their lowest cost courier (Hermes) on one occasion failed to deliver a package 3 times, but they managed after I found the local depot number and explained how to find the address on Google Maps.

CityLink have also messed up deliveries with me before (package loaded onto wrong van) but Parcel2go refunded me in full and gave me some friendly money too.

Comment

I use Interparcel for expensive stuff and Hermes for heavy but cheap stuff.

Parcel2go are wankers imo lol they wouldn't come through with insurance, so i stopped using them.

Comment

FedEx are easily both the most expensive I have used and also the best

Comment

Companies like to use FedEx when I'm shipping DVD/Blu-ray replication masters to the manufacturing plant. The guy who comes always complains that I didn't put the data tapes/USB hard drive in a special FedEx envelope. I told him for ?45 I thought he would bring one for me

Comment

Working...
                  X