Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favourite thing in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favourite thing in the world?

I ask this question a lot as the answer tells a lot about a person.

Is it sex, drugs, food, booze, smoking, buying ****, cycling, gaming, movies, sleeping, travelling, writing, reading, pottery, poetry, daydreaming, masturbating, hunting, fishing, football, facebooking, your children, gardening, astronomy, poker, sunbathing, meditation, yoga, karate, model building, drawing, knitting, collecting things, your partner, urinating, pooing, gluing birdseed to the faces of children in the hope their eyes are pecked out. Tell me, what brings you most joy in this world?

The sound of screaming.

Comment

ntsc-uk

Comment

My wife and daughter and mother. I don't think anything can compare to a loved one, that's why we mourn our losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
          I ask this question a lot as the answer tells a lot about a person.
          You first.

Comment

Mine's really dull. It used to be Music. And drugs. Or even better - music and drugs. And I still love both those things. But now they've been overtaken by just walking in the country. Haha. That's it. That's when my mind is most peaceful, most empty, most accepting, and, consequently, when I'm feeling my best. Yeah, I'm dull.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
              gluing birdseed to the faces of children in the hope their eyes are pecked out.
              We should talk.

Comment

I think my favourite thing is that feeling I get when I've accomplished something... Like doing a hard class at the gym; or sorting stuff out that has been bugging me for a long time. It's kind of like a brief moment of self indulgence, that only you yourself feels and everything feels right and you are proud of what you done. For example, having a real good dump, stepping out the loo feeling lighter and satisfied...

Comment

At the moment it is watching my daughter (1 year old) and son (3 year old) play together. When my daughter was younger they could not really play as she was too small and my son did not really know what to make of her. Now she is nearly walking it has been amazing to see the gradual development of their playing. Also when they have not seen each other for a couple of hours their eyes light up when they are re-united and they have a little cuddle and kiss. As she gets older and stronger their playing will only get more complex and more amazing to watch.

Seeing them play against a beautiful background of nature i.e a beach or rolling hills etc will be the tear jerker. Especially as we had a ride in an ambulance with each on 2 separate occasions. You always should appreciate what you have but sometimes situations beyond your control re-affirm it.
                  Last edited by 'Press Start'; 25-04-2013, 23:03.

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                    It's kind of like a brief moment of self indulgence, that only you yourself feels and everything feels right and you are proud of what you done. For example, having a real good dump, stepping out the loo feeling lighter and satisfied...

That's partly down to a huge lump of ****e sliding over your prostate.

Comment

The post above is my fave thing ever. Made me laugh a lot.

Comment

Actually my fave thing is a bit odd. I reallly really like that rush of adrenaline you get just be possibly hurting yourself. I.e
                        Drop offs on a mountain bike or drifting a car or snowboarding in the hard stuff.

Comment

Lol... DataDave... Glad you haven't changed since moving to the Far East!

Comment

Above is NSFW apparently.
                            Last edited by speedlolita; 26-04-2013, 11:55.

Comment

Cherry Coke.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X