Pallaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pallaris

Bought a couple of cube games without problem, goods comms and fast delivery. Would recommend without hesitation.

Same here
    I bought his Xbox bundle and was very pleased with everything. Very quick delivery, communication etc. Top trader.

Comment

Great seller, quick delivery. Recommended.

Comment

Great trader, sent out payment swiftly, good comms. All the best.

Comment

Superb Trader, would defo deal with again no probs

Triple A

Comment

Great to do business with you.

Thoroughly recommended

Comment

Bought a PSP game off me. Sent the cheque thru' straight away. Nice comms.
              A top bloke!

Comment

Bought a couple of PS2 games from Pallaris, came the day after my payment got to him. Excellent stuff - thanks

Comment

A friendly chap who is quick to reply back. Goods were packaged up nicely and securley. Can't fault this guy, will happily trade with this guy again.

Thanks man!

Comment

Bought a few ps2 games from this dude, Was quick and polite over PM's, Sent the items faster than a rocket and would happily deal with again in the future.

Definatly one of the best sellers on here. Cheers mate

Comment

Bought 2 PSP games exeptional value and great delivery time, will hapilly deal with again

Comment

What a superb guy/trader, bought ICO LE from pallaris, he was so helpful before i even bought the game, he was friendly and polite in comms and such a nice person, game arrived mega fast with extra packaging inside the initial evelope, game was described as mint, and i couldn't be happier, it would honestly pass as brand new, which is perfect as i bought this game for my collection to keep as i only had the standard edition before, am so very pleased, highly recommened, can't thank you enough (sorry to go on!) Cheers mate

Comment

Bought several PS2 games off Pallaris. They arrived the day after he received the money and in super mint condition (they all look new). Couldn't be happier, hope to deal with again very soon!

Thanks mate,

eva-01

Comment

Originally posted by eva-01
                            Bought several PS2 games off Pallaris. They arrived the day after he received the money and in super mint condition (they all look new). Couldn't be happier, hope to deal with again very soon!

Thanks mate,

eva-01
                            What he/she said.

Would definitely buy more from Pallaris. Excellent packaging too.

Comment

Bought a PS2 Memory Card. Good communication. Card arrived on Saturday by Recorded Delivery. Well packaged.

Would buy again. Recommended.

Comment

Working...
                              X