F A cup 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F A cup 2013

Congrats Wigan, well deserved. Brought a tear to my eyes.
    Enjoy it

Utterly brilliant! The kind of match that makes you love football Definitely the right result, Wigan the better team on the day and fully deserved to lift the cup.

Comment

Man City LOL!!!!!

Congratulations to Wigan.

Comment

It was ace, I had a feeling Wigan would do it. So much so that I had a fiver on them at 9/1. Result.

Comment

Had a tenner on them at 8/1. Didn't think it would happen but couldnt resist at that price for a cup final.

Well deserved too, it's not like they nicked it at the death after being under constant pressure, they were the better team.

Comment

Congrats to Wigan, glad they did it. As already said they deserved it.

Comment

Pleased for Wigan. Totally deserved it. I feel a bit sorry for their fans though getting screwed over with the 5 o'clock kick off.

Lots of paper talk today saying Mancini out.

Comment

Aye, well done Wigan wanted them to win. If I was twenty years younger I would have had a few beers on Wallgate last night, would have been a great party.

Comment

Rumours that Mancini has left.

Comment

Daft move imo.

Comment

Yep, heard it last Thursday that Pellegrini was being brought in. The City fans I heard it from aren't best pleased with the news.

Comment

The reaction from the fans says it all, he shouldn't have gone. Yes not quite the high of last season but they are going to end up like Chelsea if they behave like this.

Comment

It's ludicrous, as much as I detest City most clubs would think 2nd in the league and FA Cup finalists would be an excellent season.

Comment

Working...
                          X