Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ginga Force & Eschatos Wonder Pack (X360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginga Force & Eschatos Wonder Pack (X360)

During a visit to AmiAmi, this struck me: Ginga Force and Eschatos in one package.
    Out in June 2013, including the soundtrack for both games (I think).
    Linky link.
    I might as well pick it up due to Eschatos being hard to find at a decent price...and if the GF saves work, maybe sell the stand-alone Ginga Force.

Wow. Thanks for the share.

Comment

I'll be ordering that tonight
      Don't have either so that will be perfect
      Thanks for the heads up

Comment

I would like Giga Force but already own Eschatos But if you don't own either then that's a great pack to buy. Giga Force isn't all that cheap even 2nd hand.

Comment

If stand-alone GF saves work on this collection and I'm ot sacrifcing anything but the box (meaning there's a decent manual and the full soundtrack), you can have my Ginga Force ... if I get the game, June is an already expensive month.

Comment

I already have Eschatos, but seeing as the double pack is the same price as PA are selling Ginga Force for, I might as well get the double pack and sell Eschatos.

Comment

Order in with Amiami

Gone for the Airmail over EMS as I'm in no rush for it.

This is my first order with them as well so will be nice to see how they compare.

Neil

Comment

Well I would rather just buy GF tbh, but Amiami don't have it. It's in stock at PA, but like I say, it's the same price as that double pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                  Well I would rather just buy GF tbh, but Amiami don't have it. It's in stock at PA, but like I say, it's the same price as that double pack.
                  I've not got either so it's a no brainer for me

You can sell original print Eschatos if you go for the twin pack & make back probably most of the cost so it has to be worth it.

Neil

Comment

I didn't even realise original print Eschatos was worth that much... Glad I've got mine

Comment

Yeah I was looking at Eschatos, goes for nearly 100 dollars. I can't buy that, knowing the Wonder Price version is under 30, or something. I heard it's a great retro-style shooter. The music is cool. I might pick up the Wonder Price version, I already have Ginga Force. What do you think about Eschatos Silvergun X? All the reviews I'm reading seeing say the game actually really good.

Comment

Original mode is very simple, but quite good as a result.

Two weapons, forward shot and wide shot.

Get score multiplier for fully clearing waves, lose multiplier when enemies disappear off the screen. That's it. It's good simple shooty fun and the soundtrack is bloody good.

Advanced mode I'm not sure I fully understand. They've added powerups that increase your shot power, increase your multiplier, but reduce your shield capacity. You seem to be able to destroy enemies with your shield and spawn these little purple bonus pickups but from what I can gather they're worthless.

I just play Original mode on Hard when I fancy some simple dodge-and-shoot. Old school and awesome.

It's also worth getting for the two WonderWitch titles. I recall spending a lot of time on Cardinal Sins trying to get a perfect rank.

Comment

Sounds great, and the music is awesome. Frankly, I find the music to be a big part of the experience in these games. If it isn't good, the game suffers. Or to put it more accurately, my gameplay suffers.

Comment

Got my shipping notice for this today from Ami Ami

Reckon it will be here next week now

Neil

Comment

Anything new that isn't in the two games seperately? There's a daft collector's itch telling me to get this, but I really don't need it.

Comment

Working...
                              X