Trading forum...whats happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading forum...whats happened?

I remember this trading forum used to be filled with nice import items; consoles, games, japanese stuff etc

Its now filled with tat (mainly PAL stuff) you can buy anywhere. Whats happened?

Haven't seen tasty stuff on sale here for ages.....

Anyone want to buy a PAL 3DS or a copy or uk wii game?

Discuss.

Pal and ntcs stopped being a thing?

Comment

I'll try to add some nice Jap retro stuff when I can be arsed to even things up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
        I'll try to add some nice Jap retro stuff when I can be arsed to even things up a bit.
        That a boy!

I could list a heap of really nice stuff, but its more likely to sell on gumtree now a days.

Maybe people holding onto/hoarding the goodies or just too many kiddies interested in fifa?

Comment

If someone wants to put a decent cab up for sale I would bit their hand off.

Comment

Every time I put nice, cool Japanese things on the forum nobody wants to bloody buy them!!

Comment

I actually do need to get my finger out with my sales. There's about 100 games or so in a box in the spare room I need gone as well as some hardware. Now that the work on the house is calming down I should be able to start shifting it all.

Comment

Yeah I don't even bother looking these days.

That is to say, I think people are happy with PAL stuff these days and the people that wanted rid of their imported stuff are shot of it already.

This year I've only sold a few games, I was selling and buying like mad the past few years but I've settled now..

Comment

I still look at the trade forums every day but there is precious little these days that takes my fancy.

If I'm after something a wanted thread is definitely the way to go these days...speaking of which I have got a few things I'm after so I might revive the old one again now.

Neil

Comment

Some of my J-Wii games are going in there soon...

Comment

My gameboy lights will go in when I find an idea of what they are worth.

Comment

Nobody wants to buy any cool Japanese things anymore.

I've had things listed for months without a bite, so I go to eBay and sell it. Then two days later someone puts up a wanted thread for the very thing I've just sold.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Interesting.

All the talk of DRM and 2nd hand sales in the Xbox One thread yet evidence on the forum of members not trading.

Comment

I've noticed theres not as much import/modded goodies as before also. Maybe everyones offloaded their **** already?

Comment

Most likely. A lot of people on here seem to have pared their collections down to what they want to keep.

Comment

Working...
                              X