Nintendo 64DD Randnet starter kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo 64DD Randnet starter kit

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Yikes.

Lol not something you see everyday on PA, can't say that price is that good though as it looks like there's no games with it. Still they have been climbing in price over the years, maybe im just out of the loop. Back ewhen I got mine off ebay it was ?400 & that was for one still in it's outer shipping box with all the games (minus the usual rare 2) plus a crapload of extra randnet tat.

Comment

Mine was unboxed from Akihabara for about 35000yen and had exactly what importaku's did. Shame the two other games are literally that much EACH.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Lol not something you see everyday on PA, can't say that price is that good though as it looks like there's no games with it. Still they have been climbing in price over the years, maybe im just out of the loop. Back ewhen I got mine off ebay it was ?400 & that was for one still in it's outer shipping box with all the games (minus the usual rare 2) plus a crapload of extra randnet tat.
        Yeah, mine cost 330 GBP with shipping for everything bar the two rare games. Prices on the 64DD have gone up over the years, probably because there's less of them on the open market.
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

What was the price of this on PA?

Comment

Mint (Complete & "new" condition)
            Price US$ 499.99 (GBP~328.51)

Comment

Working...
            X