Premier League 2013/14 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premier League 2013/14 general thread

The fixtures for the upcoming season have been released.

Full fixture list for all teams here.

Opening day fixtures:

Arsenal v Aston Villa
    Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur
    Chelsea v Hull City
    Liverpool v Stoke City
    Manchester City v Newcastle United
    Norwich City v Everton
    Sunderland v Fulham
    Swansea City v Manchester Utd
    West Bromwich Albion v Southampton
    West Ham United v Cardiff City

Can't wait for it to start back up .

Comment

Nice easy game there for the media darling at Chelsea.

Disgrace.

Randomly generated my arse.

Comment

Ohh, Sunderland have signed Emanuele Giaccherini from Juventus, that's a really good signing. Thought he was excellent in the Confederations Cup for Italy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
            Ohh, Sunderland have signed Emanuele Giaccherini from Juventus, that's a really good signing. Thought he was excellent in the Confederations Cup for Italy.
            The mackems will have turned him into a crusty old turd before the end of October.

This is not my opinion - merely what prinny would have posted had he seen this already!

Comment

We'll use him as a substitute left back.

Comment

Got my West Ham tickets , well recite . Nice to see the Hammers are up to their usual standards and being complete tossers by making it a ticket exchange fixture; Nice you ****ing wankers .

Comment

Haven't got a season ticket at Spurs (still working my way up the never ending waiting list) but they do sell "multi-game packs" to members, so I've got tickets 16 of the 19 home games sorted in advance. Sort of like a poor man's season ticket.

No chance getting a ticket for our first few away games, so the first one I'll be able to go to is Villa away, which should be fairly interesting if we do end up signing Benteke!

Comment

Well, no Benteke for us, or anyone, he's withdrawn his transfer request and signed a new four year contract (no doubt with a nice pay bump) with Aston Villa. I guess that nobody bid, or anyone who was interested didn't want to go near Villa's asking price. Good news for them!

In sad news it looks like Tito Villanova is going to be standing down as Barcelona manager. News conference tonight, probably due to his ongoing cancer problems, such a shame. Hopefully he'll beat it eventually and make a full recovery.

Comment

The more I read about him and his so called punishments the more I think what a kn*b

Sunderland manager Paolo Di Canio was so upset with his team's display in a friendly against Denmark's Midtjylland that he was going to ban his players from eating a post-match pasta buffet as a punishment. But Di Canio had to relent when the team bus was delayed.
                      I pity his kids (if he has any).

Comment

Ha ha no comment on the PDC Comedy Roadshow until ten games in. I'll polish the boots in the meantime.

Nice to see the European Courts kicking those greedy bastards at FIFA and UEFA into touch over tv rights. Horrible corrupt ****s.

Comment

Oh ferk. Sessegnon supposedly off to Qatar. There goes the creative heartbeat of the team.

Just slow, **** cloggers there now. No muscle, no spark, just pedestrian non-entities who allow opponents to ghost through midfield. Gash!

Comment

Even though Paul Lambert has finally realised his plan of bombing out Darren Bent...our only other decent striker...I have higher hopes for Villa this time and am looking for a stress free season of mid table obscurity.

Still not ready to start giving them my money again though...

Not a bad record at the Emirates either so hopefully we can get at Arsenal so their fans start booing after 10 minutes!!

Comment

Almost time, come on LFC, start with three points, we haven't started a season well for years. And fingers crossed the Stoke boys don't put any of our players out of action etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X