Clear All

R.I.P James Gandolfini (Tony soprano)

sad sad news. Great actor

Woah. A great shame.

Comment

The Last Castle was a cool movie.

RIP.

Comment

The Sopranos was his pinnacle and he kept me glued week after week, superb in the part.

Comment

He was a great actor and died too young, but he probably didn't live exactly healthy life and was seriously overweight, so can't say I'm shocked by these news.

Comment

ahh man the sopranos is quite possibly the greatest series ever made thanks to him.

Comment

Proper shocked when I read the headline. Such a cool guy.

Comment

He was awesome in true romance. Never even knew it was his break-thru film till it said on the news this morning

Comment

I've seen him in a few films but will always remember him for the role of Tony Soprano. The character was often a monster but his acting made it hard to hate the character. Very sad to see him die at this age.

Comment

Not shocking news, but still sad.

Recently watched him playing a train wreck in Killing Them Softly, and he was excellent.

As has been mentioned above he had great charisma that made him likeable no matter the character he played.

Comment

Surely he'll come back to life as James Gandolfini the White!?

Comment

Working...
                      X