Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to the World Cup in Brazil? There's always some violence if you get bored!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to the World Cup in Brazil? There's always some violence if you get bored!!

Oooooooofffff! Now this is an extreme retaliation from the ref, & even MORE extreme reaction from the crowd!!

And you thought a Millwall match was rough!!

think injury time may be for years for that.....

Comment

Beheading seems to be in vogue atm.

What happened to simply being shot in the face?

Comment

A torn up head on a stick doesn't look as appealing as a finely hacked off at the throat head maybe?

Comment

Seems to be the way to take someone out these days. Like the Mexican thing with the chainsaw. I would just ask beforehand, ' seriously dude, just shoot me in the back of the head.' Instead it's all cutting and hacking and ****.

I blame video games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            Beheading seems to be in vogue atm.

What happened to simply being shot in the face?
            Isn't that more the Columbians who do that. And don't they usually wait until after the game?

Comment

Its also easier to carry a head on a stick toffee apple style thru the streets compared to dragging a corpse (a lot of physical work there!), & what's the point when no one can see his face!!

Comment

Joking aside, should we really be rewarding a country with quite obvious issues like this with a world cup stage?

Comment

They seem to have had 1 problem after another as of late. Its all been a bit of a shambles.

Comment

If bad stuff happens, Fifa will have to answer some serious questions.

Comment

Uuuuuuuuh, grim ****, it wearies me. It's a crazy, sick world, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                        Uuuuuuuuh, grim ****, it wearies me. It's a crazy, sick world, innit?
                        F**kin mental mate!!!

And all happening without the influence of videogames, movies or the internet!

Comment

Don't let the Daily Mail get hold of this.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                            Joking aside, should we really be rewarding a country with quite obvious issues like this with a world cup stage?
                            On the upside they are teaching the prossies English.
                            Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Has anyone else seen the video of them putting the referees body bits back together in the morgue?

Comment

Working...
                              X