Want to become Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to become Batman

He said in the film anyone can be him so I want to become the batman of the north.

I'll need funding with the tech and **** so I'm hoping fellow forumites can help me out.

Awful question but were your folks murdered outside a theatre ? If not I don't think you can ever feel the internal rage and tourment batman has leading him to be the original emo kid.

What happened on school trips when he needed a parents signature ?

Comment

No problem. You have a car, right? You need a car. Aside from that, you just need Google (Batcomputer - that makes you a detective), a suit (anything dark, rodent-themed is good) and a ridiculous voice. Think Miss Marple with a car and tight rubber outfit. Go on, think Miss Marple... in a tight rubber outfit. Do it.

Comment

Is this your new idea of how to pick up ladies, Kit?

Comment

My dad might as well have been murdered as he's a twat. Saw him recently in the co-op. Still a nobhead. Unsure who he'd be in batmans rogues gallery? too dumb to be the riddler. Maybe I'll just pretend he was killed outside lidl or something.

As for the car. Well, I commute everywhere by train. I could get a black bmx but I don't suppose that has quite the impact on the criminal scum.

Dogg Thang, I need you to create some sort of crappling hook device for me so I can scale the rooftops. You can be my lucius fox.

Comment

I'm on it. Although rooftops are awfully high. I would consider starting lower, perhaps first floor or so. In that case, you could use the Batstairs which are just like normal stairs only in black.

Comment

Hehe...crappling hook.

Comment

Oi! typing this on my xperia/bat phone.

Comment

Just PM'd charles in regards to funding for some type of bat copter. That will negate the use of a grappling hook for the time being.

Comment

You need a suit with rubber nipples and to make ridiculous puns as much as you can ala batman and robin.

Comment

Can I recommend adding a batrope to the batcopter?

Comment

I'm only funding this project if:
                        a) you get results in the first 5 weeks. I expect no less than a criminal mastermind aprehended. Dr Evil will do:

b) I get to play with your toys whenever I want.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          Can I recommend adding a batrope to the batcopter?
                          Why?

and charles, if you fund, design, build, and test fly the bat copter you can fly on weekends when I'm not being the hero the north needs me to be.

Comment

You need the batrope so you can hang underneath the copter with shark repellent. I think you need to brush up on your background knowledge before leaping into this project.

Comment

Cant afford a car/got no lisence, problem solved with this bad boi

Comment

Working...
                              X