Printed photobooks - where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printed photobooks - where?

I'm thinking about what I cab buy as birthday presents for family this year (specifically my mother and fianc?e), and I was thinking about getting some photobooks printed. It's quite hard to explain what I mean, but I've seen people have them printed for weddings - they basically contain an assortment of photos that are printed directly onto the paper, as well as a hard cover (which is sometimes also printed with an image). Typically, the photos are printed in a way that covers the entire page (rather than leaving blank areas).

Do people know what I'm trying to find? If so, do people know where these can be ordered from? I'm assuming there must be websites where you can submit photos, configure the images etc. and they print the book for you.

Thanks.

Blurb, Cewe, Lulu, Photobox, Bob's Books. There are tons of places that do print on demand photobooks. Blurb is the biggy.
    Last edited by egparadigm; 03-09-2013, 15:20.

Comment

We've done a bunch over the years.

I say "we", I mean my wife.

She says "They're all much of a muchness. Photobox is good".

MyPublisher offers a 20% discount to UK Costco members:

Comment

Nice one guys, Blurb and Photobox both look like exactly what I'm looking for!

Comment

Even Tesco's do them instore now, don't think they are ready immediately though, I leave all that to the fairer sex.

Comment

My missus does them via Snapfish. You've got to weigh up the pricing against the discounts at the time, prices tend to be high but periodically discounts can be as high as 70% across the whole range.

Comment

If you have access to a Mac the iPhoto application is good for photo books. Very good quality results.

Comment

Thanks. I see that Photobox have a 'lovebook' theme that would be perfect for use with my fianc?e. Do any of the other sites have a similar 'romantic' theme?

Comment

I got one for the missus for Mother's Day from photobox and its lovely

They are always on groupon for 60% off as well so worth a look

Comment

Sorry to bump this, but I'm thinking about getting a photo printed for my mother's birthday. I used Photobox for the photobook I had printed and it was excellent, but they don't seem to offer gift wrapping. Given that I'm in Japan and thus will be sending this directly to my mother within the UK, a gift wrapping option would be nice. Does anybody know of a service that offers gift wrapping?

Comment

I used snapfish recently, I had a groupon voucher too. They messed up the initial print, but re-printed it without issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X