This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Things That Irk You 3 1/3: The Final Insult

The other thread was close to its end and even had the faint with of niceness to it thanks to the kids posts so a rebirth seemed right and given the previous discussion about the above subtitle being for the relationships thread it seemed perfect for this one.

I'll kick off with something I've been trying to avoid but this morning was confronted with and almost a little sick in my mouth. Miley Cyrus trying to be sexy. She's like a rabid imp most of the time but I saw her new vid Wrecking Ball where she gets her kit off so peeps can marvel at her almost androgynous form writh around. Dear god she is desperate for her career. Low rent magazine articles, a drug addiction, rehab tales and a 'leaked' sex tape beckon I fear.

I didn't even know who she was. Had to google.

Comment

When they play movie sound tracks on Classic FM.

Comment

The closure of the old irk thread irks me.

Peebs pretending he doesn't own the Titanic score on vinyl.

Comment

It's a real pet hate, when I'm in a car with a radio(mine doesn't have one) I always listen to Classic FM but I want proper classical tracks from old masters not the theme from Jurassic Park or ET.

Comment

But...John Williams...!!

Comment

Especially not John Williams!

Comment

Movie trailers on the radio. It just doesn't work.

Comment

I think I'd listen to a Movie soundtrack station

Comment

We do in work, it's called Silver Screen.

Comment

"Saturday Night at the Movies" is the best thing on Classic FM.

You're just miffed because he never plays obscure Italian detective movie themes!

Comment

Back to back "Asteroid Field/Princess Leia's theme" will do me.

Comment

Which is fine on a movie sound track station. Just not thrown in a random among some old classical tunes.

Comment

eBay. There is a black LL on there today for ?100. Always happens to me after I buy something.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                              The other thread was close to its end and even had the faint with of niceness to it thanks to the kids posts so a rebirth seemed right and given the previous discussion about the above subtitle being for the relationships thread it seemed perfect for this one.

I'll kick off with something I've been trying to avoid but this morning was confronted with and almost a little sick in my mouth. Miley Cyrus trying to be sexy. She's like a rabid imp most of the time but I saw her new vid Wrecking Ball where she gets her kit off so peeps can marvel at her almost androgynous form writh around. Dear god she is desperate for her career. Low rent magazine articles, a drug addiction, rehab tales and a 'leaked' sex tape beckon I fear.
                              Heard on Kiss this morning that she has been dropped from the cover of Vogue planned for later in the year due to her "performance" at the awards the other week. Desperate for a career is an understatement. Not seen her latest video.

And Charles how could you not know of "Achy Breaky Heart" by her Dad???

Comment

Working...
                              X