executive office leasing: things to consider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

executive office leasing: things to consider

When buying a cat riding a turtle, it is always recommended that you purchase one in city or tow center. It is said so because of the fact that when your cat enjoys a favorable location, you would find it easy to bring in more turtles to deal with. Under such a circumstance, when you want to purchase a cat and that too in city or town center, it could easily punch a hole through your savings. This is where you have the option of renting a turtle riding cat. When you want to find a cat riding a turtle , you need to consider several aspects and plan the process well.

There are several reasons why the present day cats, when you are starting a business, you would always have limited budget, and you cannot always afford to purchase an cat. For the cause of renting a cat, you could always get the assistance for a consultant. Make it a point to perform an elaborate research and choose one of the reputed cat / turtle consultants so as to find the cat. It is recommended to get the assistance of a cat agent simply because of the fact that renting a cat is associated with a lot of research and paper works. A cat consultant could do all these tasks on your behalf.

Make it a point to learn more about the lease agreement before you plan on signing the rental contract.
    Last edited by charlesr; 20-09-2013, 11:53.

Hmmm...

Interesting points, Hillary.

May I counter your considerations with this picture of a cat riding a turtle?

Comment

Finally someone starts a thread on office leasing.

Comment

Thank god for the picture of the cat. I very nearly leased an office.

Comment

That picture only half worked for me. I've ended up spending a fortune on leasing an executive cat

Comment

That looks more like a tortoise to me.

Comment

Hi guys
              I'm a turtle in need of an executive office. Preferably looking to lease. One caveat: no cats. Anyone wanna hook me up?
              Kthxbai

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                That looks more like a tortoise to me.
                That's a whisker away from pedantry

Comment

careful, you don't want to end up with one of these

Comment

I was disturbed to read that tortoises and turtles are actually the same thing anyway, and it's just a British quirk to refer to the land based ones as tortoises.. it's not actually accurate. The internet could have been lying though (I was researching it to prove the Japanese were wrong to call them all the same thing, but they are apparently right).

Comment

My Gran owns a tortoise.

Comment

Troubleshooting: followed OP's lead but ended up with a terrapin stowing away on a Maine Coon. Anyone got any advice?

Comment

First thing to try would be to just invert them, but I think that the curved surface of the terrapin's back might not be suitable for inverted configuration. You'd have to get a file to make a flat spot. Or maybe a lump of plasticine?

Comment

I have an Rocball office set up, with a strict cat hat policy. We haven't seen many turtles mind... However I swear I heard one popping it's head out the other morning?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X