Destrukticor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destrukticor

What a top guy. Bought a Special GBA:SP off him. Told me he'd send it tuesday. He sent it Monday and I got it Tuesday! Comes highly recomended.

Bought a couple of Game Cube games off Destrukticor. Quick delivery, good communication and the games were in great condition. A pleasure to deal with - recommended

Comment

Traded a SS game for a hori pad.. top bloke very easy to deal with and got the pad before I expected it..

Highly recommended!

Cheers

Matt

Comment

Top trader,

great communication, paid straight away, and when there was a problem with the courior he didn't blame anyone just said "one of those things"

and a nice friendly person it makes all the difference.

thanks

Guy

Comment

Yup, got to agree with everyone above, got my GameBoy Player this morning.

Look forward to doing more biz mate

Cheers

G

Comment

I've bought a SNES, some games and a GC game from him, and they all arrived very quickly, well packaged and at a great price. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Sold a PS2 to this guy - payment arrived very quickly and he employed good communication throughout the transaction. Nice guy to deal with, reccomended

Cheers.

Comment

Fast and friendly communication, our packages pratically passed each other in transit, games were just as described. Top fellow, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Comment

Bought a large bundle off this guy and everything was well packed and MINT as promised and he shipped before payment arrived!!!

Will use again and so should you!

Comment

Bought a platinum wavebird controller off this guy and what can I say, Great Price, Very Fast Delivery and Superb Service.

I will not hestitate to buy anything from this guy.

Many Thanks.

Comment

I've bought another game from him. It arrived really quickly and in excelllent condition. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Game arrived quick and well packaged.

Second time I have dealt with him and I'm sure I will again.

Comment

Brilliant. quick PMs and sorted everything out same day for quick delivery.

Top bloke.

Game arrived first class the next day.

Comment

Quick delivery, good communication and the game was in great condition. Will buy from this guy again

Comment

Great person to deal with - good communication and got payment sorted straight away.

Comment

Working...
                              X