Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iTunes Refunds..

Howdy all,

Anyone have any experience with iTunes refunds?

Picture this.. I has some issues registering a gift card at xmas and purchased some muzak before the credits were applied to my account. Apple were very good at sorting it all out and refunding the my real money so I could use my gift card money instead.

I haven't re-purchased the albums I bought yet, but should I expect the DRM to kick in at some point and stop me being able to play them?

Does that even make sense? I'm very tired you know. Brain isn't what it used to be. I need a Poo.

I had one album refunded on iTunes back when they had tighter DRM and not only were the files unaffected and would play just fine but the album is still sitting in my iTunes Purchased bit for download. That was ages ago so it all might be different now but, given that their files no longer have DRM, I imagine they can't really take them back or stop you playing them.

But each time you play one of those albums, a sound engineer somewhere cries in his squat.

Comment

thanks buddy. hopefully that means that I've got another 15 quid to buy albums. YAY!

Comment

Working...
      X