Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P trigger (Roger Lloyd pack)

Goodbye trigger.
    British actor Roger Lloyd Pack, best known as Trigger in Only Fools and Horses, has died aged 69, his agent confirms.

Enjoyed his turns as Barty Crouch and Owen Dibley too. A fine character actor.

Comment

He was brilliant as Crouch. A great actor.

Comment

Sad news indeed, posted it in a thread at lunchtime. Didn't even realise he was ill to be honest.

Such a shame he didn't get to be involved in the (alledged) filming of the new OFAH in a couple of months time.

Jenson Button's Dad died last weekend too, that didn't get any press at all it seems yet he was very well known and liked by all the racers.

Back to Trigger though.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
          Jenson Button's Dad died last weekend too, that didn't get any press at all it seems yet he was very well known and liked by all the racers.
          Sky F1 covered this, so it wasn't completely ignored in the press.

And as tribute to Trigger, probably his most famous moment: http://www.frequency.com/video/only-...ggers/70490197

Comment

That Trigger moment is great, but I like the one where Rodney tries to have a exasperated heart to heart with him to understand why Trigger calls him 'Dave'.

Comment

Saw him in a play with Martin Freeman called The Last Laugh and he was brilliant (as was Freeman actually). What a shame.

Comment

Working...
              X