I really must watch,read,play..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really must watch,read,play..........

Those things that when you remember them you really must do but never get round to.

Mine is watching the film THX 1138, ive been meaning to watch it for years and i couldn't tell you why i haven't.

Mine is getting up at 3am to secure the latest Nikes.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Were you planning on stealing them from a warehouse

Comment

Originally posted by CatCopter View Post
        Were you planning on stealing them from a warehouse
        I'm certain the sweatshop "employees" appreciate his earnest lust for their product.

Comment

I must:-
          • Watch - The Dead Poet Society
          • Read - The I-Ching
          • Play - Skyrim

Comment

Watch: S2 of Continuum (I liked it)
            Read: Usain Bolt's autobiography
            Play: Too many. The rest of Gears of War 3 would be a good start - almost finished.

Comment

Cool thread :-)

I really need to play Bioshock Infinite. It's right there, in the office to take home and play... I want to - I adored Bioshock - but... for some reason I just never get round to it... I have the idea that it will take simply more than just playing - it will take investment, perhaps emotional investments - and i find that i dont have enough to spare at the moment! Same goes for the Last of Us... I want to and i can get free copies from work to play - but - i can't give it my all so i stay away.

I need to start reading again. Full Stop. Used to read all of the time - but now never. I have a handful of books purchased and waiting, but again, just dont get around to it...
              ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

I need to read more, definitely. As in actual books. I Spend about 5-12 hours every day reading about games, and reverse, playing games. Throughout my 20's I was probably reading a Novel, Or a Popular Science book a week, or every fortnight. Shame on me now.

Comment

Adam spends the time drinking cans of lager instead.

Comment

To Watch & play...everything on these shelves & even more besides (all in storage)

To read...loads again
                    I'm into comics so most of my reading is that but I have quite a backlog of Graphic novels to read even on top of my weekly pick ups.
                    I also have a stack of novels to get through including that last Gears of War book (the Slab) 2 Transformers ones (Exiles & Exodus) a Dead Space one (Cataclysm) & a feck load of Star Wars Universe books as well.
                    My reading of late is really bad I am so far behind.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
                      Cool thread :-)
                      Cheers mate.
                      Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
                      I really need to play Bioshock Infinite. It's right there, in the office to take home and play... I want to - I adored Bioshock - but... for some reason I just never get round to it... I have the idea that it will take simply more than just playing - it will take investment, perhaps emotional investments - and i find that i dont have enough to spare at the moment! Same goes for the Last of Us... I want to and i can get free copies from work to play - but - i can't give it my all so i stay away.
                      I still havent played Shenmue 2 for the exact same reasons, i know its not everyone's cup of tea but I consider it a classic.

Comment

All the games I have.

Yeah, that'll do.

Comment

Working...
                        X