Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPS - EAT SLEEP PLAY SPORT

Hi guys (and girls)

Just taking an opportunity to introduce my new sports brand. This is a culmination of my blood, sweat and tears over the last 12 months. We're just starting the marketing push. Here's the business intro:

ESPS are manufacturers and suppliers of high end, performance sportswear and accessories.

After 40 years in sports marketing via parent company Strata Sports, ESPS was born as a natural progression due to a demand in the market for quality sporting goods at good price. We've been working out of our Ware offices in Hertfordshire since 1973. Since then we've gained worldwide support via associate offices in Spain, Greece, Vietnam and Brazil to name a few.

Our goal is to make sure all your needs are met to help you exceed your performance where it counts. Whether its kit for your school or a punch bag for your gym, you will be supplied with market leading designs and finish. And if you cant see something from our extensive range then we're keen to discuss your bespoke designs.

We keep every process in house which means you dont need to worry about liaising with third parties. You'll have the same point of contact to respond to your queries 24/7 including design, ordering and shipping. Our team will take care of it all.
    You'll start to see a lot of exciting updates over the next few weeks. Please help me in promoting, sharing and liking our page as much as possible. Hope you like it

https://www.facebook.com/espsonline and follow us on twitter: @espsonline

www.espsonline.com coming soon!

P.S
    Had a quick chat with Charles to clear this so all above board, top geezer even "Liked" it already

Bump!

Just to let you know we're finally live now (at last!)

I'd really appreciate you guys checking out the site and giving feedback. Its probably 95% complete.

Cheers!

Comment

You've got some typos on your 'About Us' page:

its kit > it's kit
      market leading designs > market-leading designs
      cant spot > can't spot
      high end sportswear > high-end sportswear
      remember to check back and you keep up to date > remember to check back and keep up to date

Comment

New URL?http://www.eatsleepplaysport.co.uk/

Looks good.
        Martial Arts link in middle of homepage is broken, but the dropdowns at the top for it work.
        Seems to be a slight pause after each click - check your server loads. Or maybe it's a woocommerce "feature" - not sure.

Comment

The main logo on the page needs to be higher resolution, it looks awful on modern displays

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, it really is essential trust me.

@EvilBoris, really? Dont suppose you can throw me a screen grab could you?

Comment

Have a look at them here

The Logo needs to be double the resolution, but defined in the code to be displayed as the size of it's container.
              Otherwise the image is actually upscaled on higher resolution screens and there is plenty more resolution to play with.

They use this technique on most modern websites

the Logo

Discover the innovative world of Apple and shop everything iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, and Apple TV, plus explore accessories, entertainment, and expert device support.

every image object

Also, if you have a look at the different borders down themes/skins you'll see one called the HD theme, this is one where the banner is set up in this way, you can see the immediate improvement in clarity on any display above 1024*768.
              Many of the icons have also been redrawn to take advantage of this.
              Last edited by EvilBoris; 02-07-2014, 00:13.

Comment

Working...
              X