Your guilty pleasure....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your guilty pleasure....

"Guilty pleasure" is a phrase used by a colleague at work for something you enjoy, but really shouldn't for reasons that it's normally embarrassing or the like, can be anything, games you enjoy but shouldn't, TV shows, food etc etc.

For me it's probably what most would see as tacky reality shows, I'm quite choosy in them and not things like Big Brother or that rubbish, more like shows My Kitchen Rules (AUS reality cooking show), Storage Hunters, Extreme Car Hoarders.

So, name and shame yourselves!
    Last edited by VR46; 14-04-2014, 14:50. Reason: for the clarity

So just TV shows?

Comment

Nope, anything you like, gaming or anything. Edited first post.
      Last edited by VR46; 14-04-2014, 14:09.

Comment

I will happily watch things like Antique's Road Trip when I get home from work.

Comment

Oh ok.

TV:
          Border Patrol - especially the Australia one
          Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I'm 44 and I only started watching it a few months ago)

Music:
          Erm, I like an album by Example. Does that count?

Movies:
          I like all the Resident Evil films

Comment

Pro wrestling. My number one interest, no doubt. But I prefer discussing games on the Internet!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              Oh ok.

TV:
              Border Patrol - especially the Australia one
              Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I'm 44 and I only started watching it a few months ago)

Music:
              Erm, I like an album by Example. Does that count?

Movies:
              I like all the Resident Evil films
              Heheh. Buffy is great. You'll need to watch Angel as well - it's equally as awesome. I've watched them both through twice.

Comment

East 17. N-Dubz, which are really the East 17 of their day.

Comment

I am officially a "Brony"

Chloe recently started watching My Little Pony: Friendship is magic because her 4 year old cousin is into it & I am sad to say I am hooked.
                  It pains me to say it but it's actually a great little cartoon, the animation is great, really bright & colourful, characters all have great little individual personalities & are interesting & it's actually pretty damn funny in places.
                  It has a lot of charm, it was actually developed for TV by Lauren Faust (The lady behind Powerpuff Girls) & it shows in the style.

It is my new favourite thing & I currently have a Sky+ box full of them (along with the Amazing World of Gumball & Chowder)

My other guilty pleasure is enjoying the odd Boyband CD (well older boybands Boyzone / Take That / Westlife / Backstreet Boys anyway...none of the new wave like the 1D / Union J bullcack)

Apart from that I wouldn't really class anything as a guilty pleasure as I generally don't mind admitting to enjoying anything else.

Neil

Comment

I liked Take That's first comeback album, the one with the song from Stardust on it.
                    I have also watched, and enjoyed, "Barbie : life in the dreamhouse" with my daughter (who is also too old to be watching it really). It's utterly ridiculous but also compelling viewing.
                    I love Phineas and Ferb but that's not even a guilty pleasure because it's one of the best TV shows ever made for any age group.

Comment

I've been watching The Valleys recently, which is basically the real world equivalent of 'Ow my Balls!' from the film Idiocracy.

Comment

TV: Project Runway, even though I have no interest in fashion what-so-ever and consider the whole "high-fashion" thing totally ridiculous and shallow!

Comment

I've watched a bit of that and actually quite enjoyed it. My wife loves reality TV and most of it makes me want to tear my eyes out but Project Runway has a bit more to it.

Comment

Deal Or No Deal.

Used to watch it every day at uni. BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE ahhhh it's the ?250,000....

Hahaha.

I even saw one girl win the ?250k AND a holiday in one particularly memorable episode. I think there have only been two or max three people who have ever done that (for the fact fans).

Comment

history shows like time team and cooking shows like masterchef

Comment

Working...
                              X