Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panini World Cup Brazil 2014 stickers - anyone collect em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panini World Cup Brazil 2014 stickers - anyone collect em?

Picked up a free album when doing a supermarket sweep the other weekend, picked a few packets up, not done anything like this since 1990 Italia world cup

anyway, if so, i have plenty of swaps i can post if anyone fancys some free trades...

No but I almost started! Maybe...

Comment

I'm tempted, relive my youth time

Comment

come on Do ITTTTTTTTT

its only every 4 years... makes the world cup a little more fun for me, im gutted I didnt do em on the last WC.. im about a 3rd of the way complete now

Comment

I bet eBay is loving people selling individual cards at a premium etc.

Comment

These guys probably have a full collection now

Comment

The actual sticker album itself is free in Tesco's. It includes 4 free stickers, but it appears to be the same 4 in each album (I checked out of curiosity).

Comment

I caved

Comment

I kinda cheated the other day and ordered 50 of the stickers from the site, ensuring although its 14p a sticker on there as opposed to 10p each in a packet i wont get any dulps...

Gonna buy more this week anyway..

Only need Brazils shiney to complete my first team..

Comment

any swapies yet then bud

Comment

Just started today!

Last Panini WC sticker album that I collected for might actually have been Italia '90.

It's pretty funny because I've long wanted to buy the World Cup 1970-2010: Panini Football Collections box set which contains complete editions of every World Cup sticker album Panini have done since 1970, page-by-page in a hardcover.

Comment

OK, seriously...is there anybody on here actually collecting for this? Like, really?

I could really do with swapping at this point - my pile of dupes isn't getting any smaller and I'm getting to the point where buying x amount of packs is starting to result in more gots than needs.

Comment

The Economist dropping some knowledge on WC2014 sticker collecting ...

Comment

Saw that, similar article towards bottom of this page too

Several papers report the King of Spain's decision to step down on their front pages, while others focus on the hunt for Madeleine McCann.

links to story on The Times, but you need to be a subscriber to read article in full

Comment

5 packets purchased today, 4 of them effectively full of dupes.

I'll ask again: IS ANYBODY ON HERE DOWN TO SWAP!!?

Comment

Working...
                              X