Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your brain thinking on a Thursday afternoon....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get your brain thinking on a Thursday afternoon....

Had this puzzle in my bookmarks for years, is a edge matching flash one embedded on the link below, remembered it due to a post by Super Grover the other day. Be sure to read the instructions before playing.

Eternity II online game - Try Eternity 2 Online. Test your Eternity II solving skills on this mini-version of the puzzle. There s only 16 pieces, but it s quite a challenge!

Give it a whirl and post your best time, number of moves doesn't really matter.

It's a very scaled down example of the full on 16x16 board puzzle that came out about five years ago.

2:37 although it didn't think I had completed it correctly so the timer kept going.

Comment

I ****ing hate puzzles, they always remind how thick I really am

I just stick to tetris

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        2:37 although it didn't think I had completed it correctly so the timer kept going.
        This. A little annoying. Where was my fanfare!?

Comment

I hit restart instead of rotate when almost done, so I closed the tab.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            I hit restart instead of rotate when almost done, so I closed the tab.
            Lmao, I did that twice. It gets more annoying each time; as you might imagine.

Comment

Working...
            X