• Show
Clear All

Truckfest 2014

I'm going. ARE YOU?

TRUCKS
    LORRIES
    STOBART
    MICHELLE KEEGAN!

All of which I have no interest in. Apart from the latter. Filth.

That sounds truckin' great!

Will there be any monster trucks?

Comment

I believe there will BE 2 MONSTER TRUCKS. Bigfoot #17. Whatever that means.

Comment

So.. this was a pretty good day out.

Got to see 2 versions of Bigfoot smash/jump over some cars, FMX riders doing all sorts lots of trucks.

Highlights (for my son) were: Seeing the people from Lizard Lick racing guys from Eddie Stobart, BigFoot and a few other monster trucks, meeting the welsh bloke from the Eddie Stobart programme.

We went on the Sunday, apparently they were doing monster truck rides on the saturday though.. Bloody gorgeous bit of the country as well (Malvern).

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
          We went on the Sunday, apparently they were doing monster truck rides on the saturday though.. Bloody gorgeous bit of the country as well (Malvern).
          No broadband though.

Comment

Is that all that matters nowadays?

Comment

And no mention of Michelle Keegan either k0pp0....

Comment

Yeah she was bloody there on Saturday - I was there on Sunday. Stood me up.

Comment

It looks like Michelle Keegan has decided on her next job after leaving Coronation Street, after being spotted behind the wheel of a truck at Truckfest on Monday.

"It looks like Michelle Keegan could have decided on her next job following her exit fromCoronation Street, after being spotted behind the wheel of a truck at Truckfest on Monday.
                  The annual event in Peterborough was also attended by former The Only Way Is Essex star Joey Essex, but it was Michelle who drew the crowds, looking gorgeous in casual jeans with a leather jacket and summery white sandals."

Comment

Bitch.

Comment

Working...
                    X