Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFX2-HD For vita - does the "Asian" version have an English language option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFX2-HD For vita - does the "Asian" version have an English language option?

I've heard that some Asian region vita games (not the same as Japanese in this case) have an option for the English language. Is it true for Final Fantasy X-2? I only have a download code and want a physical copy, but I'll have to import it for that.

I think there's three? releases in Asia. You got the original release with Japanese audio and subtitles, another release with Japanese audio and Chinese subtitles and finally an English release with English audio and subtitles.

Comment

I believe the rumour that there was a J/E version of the game was started by a PlayAsia listing that turned out to be inaccurate. In this case, I believe there is no such version. The best you'll find is a physical E/E copy.

Comment

There is Definately anasian physical copy that has English language- I'm sure someone here posted it in the recent purchase thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sj33 View Post
          I believe the rumour that there was a J/E version of the game was started by a PlayAsia listing that turned out to be inaccurate. In this case, I believe there is no such version. The best you'll find is a physical E/E copy.
          There's doesn't seem to be an English physical copy of X-2 that I know of, only digital.

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
          There is Definately anasian physical copy that has English language- I'm sure someone here posted it in the recent purchase thread.
          That would be good if I could find it!

Comment

There certainly is an English language physical version of the game in Asia. It doesn't have Japanese dubbing though.

Out of stock at the mo, but maybe somewhere else has it. http://www.play-asia.com/final-fanta...n-70-7g9z.html

Comment

I found that specific one eventually! I'll look around, but as it's still fairly new I'd assume they'll get some back in stock soon enough.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Comment

Ever Asian XBOX 360 game is in English so I don't see why an Asian Vita game would differ.

Comment

Because they actually do. Some are Japanese only, even in mainland Asia. Some are dual English/Chinese. Sometimes there are separate English and Chinese releases.

Comment

Working...
                  X