Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to sell Japanese PSN/XBL/Nintendo/etc codes: Is there a demand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to sell Japanese PSN/XBL/Nintendo/etc codes: Is there a demand?

(As we can't sell things we don't have in our possession I'm making this thread here to gauge interest first)

Hey all,

I'd like to offer to buy Japanese points cards for you.

Payment can be to my UK Paypal(inc. fees) or bank account and then I'd email the code and/or a photo of the card itself.

I'm happy to buy a few first so that I can make a proper sales thread if there's genuine interest. Also, this is small-scale so I'd prefer to stick to lower-value cards in the beginning.

Any takers?

Transparency: I send money back to the UK every month at a loss due to charges. This method cuts those out which is why I'm not interested in making a profit. I understand that retail-style trading is against the rules but hopefully this is ok.

I would be up for PSN and Nintendo codes, but not very often.

Comment

I would occasionally take PSN codes but again, not very often I'm afraid.

Comment

Just so we're clear, it'd be on an as-needed basis so frequency is not a concern at all for me. I guess a thread wasn't even necessary

I just wouldn't want to buy fifty and be sitting on them like a numpty(or, worse, redeem them myself when an amazing sale comes by!) although, given the situation, I wouldn't actually lose any money in doing so.

Comment

iTunes/Nintendo/PSN codes I am after on a semi-regular basis - XBL less so these days. I think what'd be good to see is a price list of what you'd expect in ? for the different values?

Comment

Will need to mull this over in general, but I'm mostly worried about the "selling things not in possession" here. I'd expect codes to be sent very soon after payment. Maybe someone messages you to say "I'd like xxxx", then you get the code and verify you have it, then they send you payment and once you've checked payment, you send it out. Can't be having people sending you money only to have to wait around for a couple of days while you get to the shops for a code or whatever you need to do.

Comment

No, we can't.

If the concern is virtual stock then I have no problems buying, say, three Y1000 PSN cards so that they're physically present and then listing those.

In that case there's no more or less risk buying from me than from anyone else who sells in here. I could just buy five and list them but I wanted to make my intentions known so there's no weirdness later.

My concern is that I'm not selling unwanted things.

Comment

These are the prices I pay via an ebay seller (and are discounted from his normal ebay prices as I've used him a few times), Dollar is about $1.59 to the pound at the moment I think. Not that I'm a big buyer. Just posting for info.

---PSN Japan---
                500yen...7.20usd
                1000yen...13.00usd
                3000yen...35.50usd
                5000yen...57.50usd
                10000yen...113.00usd
                Last edited by VR46; 06-11-2014, 12:43.

Comment

The only ones i'd be interested in is the AR prepaid Nintendo e-shop cards as those are a pain to get hold of thankfully there are no more new sets yet. However it sounds like you want to deal with just emaing the codes out so that wouldn't work for something like that.

Comment

Cheers, VR. Yeah, mine would be cheaper than that. $13 is ?8

Comment

I'd be up for buying Japanese PSN currency.

Comment

PSN for me too. You figured out how to use the Loppi machines? You can get unlimited PSN codes 24/7 from them. But you can only buy 10 in one transaction. It is quite a boring process but more convenient that waiting for BIC Camera to open in the morning (although at BIC I think you might get points at the same time...)

BTW, you know you can send money through the PO? They post a cheque from somewhere in the UK to whoever you're sending to. I used to do a bit of that back in the day.

Comment

They sell psn and iTunes cards at most combinis near me but I could use loppi as well.

PO is how I send money anyway but i pay directly into my UK account with cash. They post copies of the form with all the info filled in so trips are very quick.

Comment

Ah ok, yeah that's basically what I used to do.
                            Well I'll be needing some PSN yen before christmas, so I'll be hitting you up (in a good way!).

Comment

I'll need ?6000 PSN soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X