Gamecube Preview/Demo Discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamecube Preview/Demo Discs

Looking for some more information on a Japanese Nintendo Gamecube Demo Disc, quite possibly the September 2002 edition. It apparently has trailers for Biohazard Zero and Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II, among others. But more importantly, it was suggested on PSO-World that there may be a demo for PSO on the disc. Any info or images of the disc/case would be most helpful, thanks.

There is a thread about it here

the video it talks about doesnt' exist any more though.

Comment

Do you have a link to the topic? Anybody here collect GC demo discs?

This website has images for the September 2002 disc, called Monthly Nintendo over-the-counter demonstration (月刊任天堂店頭デモ 2002年9月号)

「コレクション7」は管理者からの閲覧のみ許可しています。 ログイン ログイン このウィキへの参加申請についてはこちらをご覧ください

Comment

I've got a bunch of these discs in my collection, sadly I don't have September 2002, so can't help there! :/
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Which ones do you have and where did you get them from Mayhem?

Comment

I've got most of 2003 and some of 2004 iirc. I think I bought them off someone on here, but it's been years, so I can't quite recall.

Comment

Fair enough. The few on eBay at the moment are over ?60 each.

Comment

Sheesh... and the prices of any of the COMPLETED auctions?!

I had a check of my PMs, and they go back to 2006, and I can't find who I bought them from, so it either before that date, or wasn't someone on here like I thought.

Comment

Yeah, no completed/sold auctions in recent history, unsurprisingly! Can't seem to find much info on them online either. There are a few listed for sale on a site called Akiba-Games at 9,980 yen each (?50-ish), but not the 2002.9 version I'm after.

Comment

I have a mint copy of the Famitsu magazine with Resident Evil 4 demo and a DVD with other Capcom previews. Just checked Ebay and there's one going for 120 euro

Comment

I have the same magazine, there's my pension right there :P

Comment

That's an awfully small pension fund Mofo.

Comment

Well, hopefully it will be worth some more when I retire. How much can some adult diapers and porridge cost really?

Comment

Originally posted by kellog7 View Post
                            I have a mint copy of the Famitsu magazine with Resident Evil 4 demo and a DVD with other Capcom previews. Just checked Ebay and there's one going for 120 euro
                            Is this the one you mean?

surely its not worth that??..

I bought it and never even turned a page, let alone take the discs out!!

Comment

As they always say on the US Pawn Stars show, what people are asking and what people are paying are two different stories.

Comment

Working...
                              X