Does anyone play in Ragol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone play in Ragol?

I'm a level 30 hunter and just started playing PSO on the Xbox again, does anyone play it on a regular basis still?

Not since my level 45 Ranger 'Squarepusher' was PK'ed by some 12 year old American twat.

Comment

So Pk'ing is back?

Comment

No, I speak of the Dreamcast servers.

I have no inclination to go back and repeat the experience, though.

Comment

which server? EU or US

So Pk'ing is back?
          Thankfully they can bring there modchips online so it wont be happening. Ive dont borther much with normal play anymore, too much crap about, bascially only been Time Attack CMode for the past 2 months, got my total time under 4hrs which aint bad, but its getting old fast. Hopefully the new quest Seat Of The Heart coming soon with the new level and boss will make things interesting again.

Comment

Strider m8, I'm looking to play on the XBox version with someone again. I have the US version though so I connect through to the US servers.

Comment

I still play (just about), its getting tiresome tho because its changing so much. I play on the GC version, ive been online since April, however, the EU servers are hardly full any longer, and a lot of my friends have left. I was maybe thinking of going the same way.... But i still like the game alot...

Comment

I stopped for a couple of months as I got tired of all the hackers/dupers etc. and was just too busy generally, but I've got back into PSO lately.

EU servers, XBox.

gamertag: Remy Basara

But I hate hackers/dupers so please don't play with me if you like to do such stuff.

I've got guys at lv17, lv22 and lv116.

Comment

Working...
                X