Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cereal Thriller! Your fave brekkie bowls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cereal Thriller! Your fave brekkie bowls!

On a bit of a top ten high recently, this is the last one, I swear. I'm always eating cereal, and when I was a kid I ate them all day, instead of meals half the time, but which are the best? Here's my list so far;

1. Lucky Charms
    2. Chex
    3. Apricot Wheats
    4. Nestle Clusters
    5. Banana Bubbles
    6. Raisin Wheats
    7. Toppers (what? frosted wheats? **** off)
    8. Frosted Shreddies
    9. Coco Pops
    10. Frosties

So there you have it. Now, some one pop over to the states to get me a box of Lucky Charms and some milk.
    Last edited by noobish hat; 25-01-2009, 15:31.

I don't remember Chex.

No arguments from me as far as Lucky Charms go, though. I've been known to spend £6 on boxes of those now and then...

List needs more Banana Bubbles (the cereal that thinks it's a milkshake) though. And sugar puffs? Ew.

Comment

Couldn't believe it when Seany showed me an email from the Dave bloke selling Lucky Charms for six quid a box last year - and he's reduced the price by a pound.

I'm not a cereal or milk fan, haven't had a bowl of cereal for about twenty years now.

Comment

Oh my god! Banana Bubbles! They don't make those any more do they? They were terrific. I only put Sugar Puffs on cos I was struggling.

Comment

I remember Banana Bubbles and Chex aswell, been many many years though...

Comment

Someone got me a box of Lucky Charms from the US about a year ago, got to say they were bloody awful and nothing like how i remembered them.

Comment

When I lived in Ireland you could still get Lucky Charms, and I think even just a few years ago a friend had his dad send him boxes from there. Might be worth looking into considering how much cheaper it would be than from across the pond.

Comment

The greatest cereal in the world is actually Captain Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch:

Fruit Loops are second:

Followed in third place by Lucky Charms:

Comment

I really want to try those first two, but they'll be six quid a box too and it's a bit of a risk!

Comment

cornflakes and cold milk
                    all bran
                    muesli
                    those choco squares - wheat things with chocolate inside.
                    rice crispies
                    shredded wheat
                    well made ready brek
                    warm weetabix

I'm a simple man, not into the multicoloured bowl of sweets type ones.

Comment

6. Raisin Wheats

Love em

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                        6. Raisin Wheats

Love em
                        You never tried apricot? Good but hard to find

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                          those choco squares - wheat things with chocolate inside
                          Awesome choice. What a healthy way to start the day.

Comment

ehehe

Comment

The mornflake things with the squirrel? I used to like those, but my dad buys them exclusively, so I got sick of them. I believe they did apricot ones of those too, but I haven't seen them for a long time.

Another question for everyone; Do you add sugar? I don't, not since I was a kid, but that's why I don't eat weetabix and stuff. Word to the wise, never eat a raw weetabix right out of the box. Bad things will happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X