Some Cheap Hu-card games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Cheap Hu-card games

Any suggestions for cheap Hu-card games?

I've got Shinobi, Digital Champ (which is pants) and Outrun.

Looking for some more games to play on my PC Engine GT without breaking the bank.

Thanks

I've never been a PCE kind of guy but in the brief time I owned a GT I loved playing Devil Crash on it. Not sure how affordable it is these days but I doubt it's anything daft.

Comment

Everything on Fleabay is all BIN, hardly ever see auctions nowadays. Keep looking and put out a WTD thread on the forum.

Comment

I’d just save yourself the hassle and buy an everdrive, for any of the good games you’ll barely get anything ‘cheap’.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          I’d just save yourself the hassle and buy an everdrive, for any of the good games you’ll barely get anything ‘cheap’.
          Great idea..
          Does an everdrive work on a GT?

Comment

Sure does.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              I agreed with this idea. I only buy CD games for my PC Engine set up. All the card stuff is via the EverDrive.

Comment

Supposing I did want actual physical games, does anyone have any suggestions for games which are fun but don't command sky-high prices?

Comment

Bikkuriman is it called? Basically Wonder Boy In Monster Land. Cheap as chips and basically arcade perfect, practically. Vigilante as well. I got a free card only US Vigilante if ya want it, it was from a retro drinks mystery bag thing, I don't have a PC Engine anymore.

Comment

Although I think US games don't work on Jap machines so bear that in mind.

Comment

Too many "basically"s. I'm sounding like that Redman song.

Comment

Thanks. I'll pass on the Vigilante, since it won't work on Japanese machines, and I'm in Japan anyway, so actually getting hold of games is not too much of a problem. It's very kind of you, though. Will look for a Japanese version - it's a game I've never really played.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                          Supposing I did want actual physical games, does anyone have any suggestions for games which are fun but don't command sky-high prices?
                          Ok, so what price range are you looking at?

Comment

Up to about 4000 yen, or twenty-five quid

Comment

I’d offer some recommendations, but I collected all my Hu-card collection 2011 to 2013, before prices skyrocketed. So I’m a bit out of touch in terms of going rates for games. Totally enjoy my modest collection though, and the PCE was one of my best purchases I’ve made in terms of retro stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X