A Suggestion: Regular NTSC-UK XBox Live Gaming Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Suggestion: Regular NTSC-UK XBox Live Gaming Night

A good number of us have XBox Live and a well rounded selection of games now. How about a weekly day and time for meeting up and having a good sesh online?

I've met quite a few of you guys on odd sessions, but it would be great to play with you all in GR for example in a six player co-op player match. Or how about a spate of Capcom vs SNK?Nothing serious, just for kicks.

How does Wednesday nights sound to people, around 9.00pm? I'm easy, so this is just an arbitrary time and day I've picked out at random so feel free to suggest a better one .

Normally out Wednesday nights but just shout a day in advance for UC and GR and I'll likely be on

Comment

Sounds like a great idea. 9.00pm is too late thought for me i've got to be up at 6am every morning so i hit the sack at about 10.30 which aint enough gaming time so how about 8.00pm?

Comment

Says the man replying at 10 to 1 at night :P

I can only really do weekdays, but not tuesdays as thats league racing night

Comment

Wednesdays is ok for me,

Dont have GR or CvsSNK

do have mechassault UC and moto gp of course..

8.00pm sounds good

we talking tommorow?

Comment

It looks like Wednesday's from 8.00pm seems to suit most people . Let's start tomorrow. Meet in irc #ntsc-uk first at 8.00pm and decide what games are to be played and who will host etc..

Comment

Hopefully get a good turnout etc

If i dont make the chat room i'll look on friends list...

Get eASY aDDICT in it we've played loads and he's a good laugh online...

anyone else?

Comment

Says the man replying at 10 to 1 at night :P
                Day off dude

I'm off to watch the Red Hot chillz tonight in Manchester 8)

Comment

What are you planning on playing first?

I'm not really into GR or Moto GP (don't own the first, suck at the second), but I will be well interested in some CvS2 sessions with you guys.

Comment

Yep. Same here. Not really keen on Moto GP, but have had a few games on Live with it. Capcom vs SNK 2 on the other hand...

Maybe we should try to organise an NTSC-UK Tournament for Capcom vs SNK 2 or something if we have enough players?

Comment

I've only got GR and MGP.

Me and a mate will be on Ghost Recon till about half 8 or so tonight if anybody wants to join us

Comment

lol watching roost play moto gp is embarrasing for the rest of us (along with zerorisk) as the only time we'll see them is at the start of the race...
                        Still up for Moto as if we could get 16 in it would be a great laugh as would multi UC
                        i dont have GR or CvsSNK2 but anything else i'll be up for...

Comment

count me in for anything

Ive motogp/capcom vs snk and mechassault

Comment

I can do CVS, mechassault and motogp, which im terrible at.

Comment

Originally posted by Destrukticor
                              lol watching roost play moto gp is embarrasing for the rest of us (along with zerorisk) as the only time we'll see them is at the start of the race...
                              Still up for Moto as if we could get 16 in it would be a great laugh as would multi UC
                              i dont have GR or CvsSNK2 but anything else i'll be up for...
                              Don't forget tommy he teh ****!

Comment

Working...
                              X