Saturn peripherals - next question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturn peripherals - next question

I've just managed to pick up a switched PAL Saturn dirt cheap & I'm thinking about the analogue pad for Nights & arcade sticks etc.

All multi-region?

Also, are there any known games that won't work with a switched machine?

All peripherals are multi-region except modems (all controllers, guns, carts will work fine) and not heard of any games that won't work with switched consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by dgnr7982
      All peripherals are multi-region except modems (all controllers, guns, carts will work fine) and not heard of any games that won't work with switched consoles.
      Cheers matey - shooter heaven, here I come

Comment

I'm already there

Comment

Next question - is the Saturn mod a generic region free switch? For example, will I be able to play US & Jpn games on the beast - or are there different mods producing different results?

Comment

Usually machines have 2 switches - one for the region and one for the 50/60Hz option - I'd imagine thats what you have unless you bought something odd - most will say 'double switched'

Keeps your eyes peeled on the for sale forum I might list a few saturn shooters in there as I've managed to pick up a few duplicates.

Comment

Working...
            X