Everquest PS2 - This Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everquest PS2 - This Friday

Anyone else thinking of getting this? or is it just me?

Personaly we only just got our PC, and Everquest on that just seems to busy and well developed to join it now... and Everquest 2 isn't out until next summer!! So I thought I'd give this a try.

I would be up for meeting folks online for some adventuring.
    Who's with me?

Just you. Played the beta, very very poor tbh.

Get FFXI for PC instead 8)

Comment

and when does that come out?

Comment

ok forget that question, just found out it's the 28th!! I had no idea!

I'm sold - just bought my copy - thanks for the advice!

Comment

Good job

You're going to get soooo addicted. Review coming soon ^_^

Comment

I got EQ Online today, and although only a few people on it, its a day before release so thats expected.

So far its not bad but I have not gone into it much.

I also have FF11 ordered for PC, upgraded my system for that game, hope its good.

Anyway EQ Online I think is good in ways, when u wanna lounge in front of the tv and play an easy to get into online rpg.

Comment

How are you finding it now its had a week to settle in ?

Comment

Sorry I gave up on Everquest now I got FFXI, beleive me if you can get FFXI instead its so much the better game.

Comment

Originally posted by mechamonkey
                  How are you finding it now its had a week to settle in ?
                  I've had it for about a week now and i'm really enjoying it.The only game i've played which is similar to this is PSO and it just doesn't compare.

It may be worse than it's pc brother but it had to be.It's easy to play and there's lots of things to do.I've only been to two differen't towns in my weeks play, ANd i'm still only lvl 9.THe only thing that annoys me about it is the camera when in third person mode.

There isn't as many people playing as i'd like but there's new people joining everyday.I've met some great people here and they're always up for a game and will always help me when i need it.

So i'm really loving it, But I'd love to know what was so bad about the beta?

Comment

Working...
                  X