Warning Forever (see inside).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning Forever (see inside).

Although a PC game, this game would have been great on a console, full of twitch gameplay and just boss after boss after boss (hence the forever bit in the title...) download it now (it's free)...

For download information go here...

My highest score has improved a little, still can't get past stage 12, although I did defeat the git just as my time ran out...

2366600 - Stage 12

Done with the keyboard...

I find it hideous to play on keyboard and my joypads fuxxor'd.

Bah

Comment

Haven't played on it in a while but just went to check my score and its currently:

2771800 Stage 14

Comment

first try - 23136000 died on stage 14

Comment

Last time i played it:

2707200 stage 15. lives lost: 10

Comment

Just had a few goes. Managed lvl 18. It's a bit flawed as a serious shmup imo, coz many of the turret configs are too random from one session to the next, and there is no point in pulling the boss apart piece by piece as the score bonus is the same even if you kill the core straight away. A good freebie, but I don't think it will hold my interest very long as there just isn't enough to it.

Comment

Random? When i was playing it i found that the ai of the bosses adapted to how you destroyed the last, eg if you flew in for close range attacks it would bolt on weapons that could catch you out next time.

Comment

Warning Forever, what a great name for a shmup.

I'll download this now and play it tonight, sounds pretty smart for a free game.

Comment

Hmm, I have the old Japanese version which is slightly different to the new one... it's harder for a start... plus a hexagon comes up before each boss telling you about the boss... and the sounds are different much more meaty....

Comment

Working...
                  X