- Sega GT Online

21/11/03 - XIII

28/11/03 - PGR2

05/12/03 - Counter Strike

12/12/03 - Links 2004

all PAL releases

gonna be an expensive few weeks

camps

I've got all of these on order except for Sega GT, Toca and XIII .

The US releases are slightly different:

Already out: Crimson Skies

29/10/03 - Amped 2
    - Top Spin

30/10/03 - Rainbow Six 3

12/11/03 - Links 2004

19/11/03 - PGR2
    - Counter Strike
    - Sega GT Online

20/11/03 - XIII

You're right, it is an expensive few weeks .

Comment

Expensive but quality few weeks, I will get all the above with the exception of XIII, TOCA, Links and Sega GT.

Look forward to seeing you all online soon .

TR

Comment

Toca's the main one i'm bothered about hehe.

Will probably get PGR2 and counterstrike as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Trok REAPER
          Expensive but quality few weeks, I will get all the above with the exception of XIII, TOCA, Links and Sega GT.

Look forward to seeing you all online soon .

TR
          WHAAAAAT?!?!?!

You not getting Toca online mate?

Comment

Anyone else read all the previews on how Live is integrated into PGR2? I'm thinking this could be the first title to really use the online element to anything approaching its full potential. There's no distinction between online and off, every level in the "single player" modes also allow you to compare your score/time to everyone else playing it around the world (well, those with XBL anyway ) and download ghosts of the best laptimes or kudos scores. Imagine the same sort of thing applied to something like Psyvariar - no longer do you have to import an appreciate dvd, or trawl the internet for tiny, grainy mpegs of someone kicking butt, instead you can actually download them in-game and watch how it should be done, all in the game's gfx engine. That on top of your usual multiplayer options. When this comes out I'm not going to need any other games for months!

Comment

Zero

TBH I was going to give TOCA a miss. I already have it on the XBOX, just not the XBOX Live version. I did actually quite like it but I do resent having to fork out again for the same game.

Also with the amount of titles I am buying, something has to give, its not really even the money, but its getting the time to play them. I have about 3 evenings free a week & my weekends are pretty tied up so that's about all the game time open to me these days.

I know the Licker guys are going a bit mad for TOCA and are well fired up for the release, so I will see what is said on the forum there. The fact that it is released around the same time as Rainbow 6 and Top Spin don't help much, so I think I will playing them until PGR2 is available.

I hate to admit it but too many good games and not enough time to play them

I never thought I would say that

Comment

Well, you can save 30 quid because SEGA GT has been delayed until February

Comment

Apparently a few Dixon Stores are stocking Top Spin 1 week early, as I've already seen 2-3 PAL gamers on my friends list online on Top Spin online.

Comment

Working...
                  X