MrJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrJ

Great guy to deal with. Sold him a copy of Strikers 1945, paid me instantly and was polite and friendly in all his PMs. Recommended!

Thanks again!

Excellent buyer, paid quickly and a very friendly chap too. Would not hesitate to trade with again, many thanks mate

Comment

Great guy to deal with! Absolutely no problems here. Look forward to more transactions like this. Thanks again!

Comment

Paid immediately and a thoroughly nice chap to deal with. Cheers!

Comment

I bought a Border Down Dreamcast game from Mike,
          I recieved the game nice and quickly, it was packaged very well in a nice padded mailer and the game was also wrapped in bubble wrap.
          Game itself was in excellent condition.

alround top marks

Comment

Purchased a few JP Dreamcast classics from Mike and they were all either like new, or actually new Top seller, top service, thanks very much

Comment

Bought the Dreamcast game 18 Wheeler from MrJ. It was in excellent condition, great packaging (even had bubble wrap inside the case to protect the disc!) and super fast delivery. Can't ask for any better

Comment

Like the guy above, benefited from MrJ's DC sale. Got a sealed copy of Crazy Taxi from him, packed brilliantly in a jiffy bag with tons of extra bubblewrap. Thanks man. Delivery was pretty much next day too, which was sick.

Comment

Bought a US GC version of Viewtiful Joe from MrJ. Not only did he have the game in the post immediately, he also gave me a free hat!

Thanks again mate,
                  -Keith.

Comment

Bought some US GC games.
                    Well packed and in great condition. Thanks

Comment

Another perfect transaction with MrJ, sold me a couple of cheapy games and arrived super fast and incredibly well packaged. Cheers bud

Comment

sold me mr driller on the dreamcast and it was amazingly minty

great stuff

Comment

Couple of dreamcast games, top seller, double thumps up.

Comment

Bought two Dreamcast games and a few GameCube games from Mr J. Super quick postage, well packed items and good comms. Cheers!

Comment

Bought Billy Hatcher from MrJ and it arrived in excellent condition with speedy delivery. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X