Manhunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manhunt

Just read a preview and from what it said i am quite looking forward to this ultra gory game " this is the most brutal, unapologetic, gratuitous celebration of nastiness you will see in a game" what do you guys think?

Originally posted by nick_the_judge
    " this is the most brutal, unapologetic, gratuitous celebration of nastiness you will see in a game"
    Usually means thegame is soo bad we will get some free publicity from the Daily Mail tbh.

Comment

I think it looks pretty weak, but you can suffocate people with a plastic bag so that ain't bad.

Comment

I've heard about it and read about it and I can sum it up, its going to be:

State of Emergency II

Remember, the blood, the gore, the riots. This game was going to be sooooo controversal! The only controversy was that it was a piece of crap.

Rockstar prove me wrong.

Comment

It's gonna be all shock-violence/lots of controversy and have absolutely no redeeming features at all. It's made by Rockstar after all

I'm not even going to try this piece of crap - I'm assuming it's a bag of turd and will stay clear of it totally.

Comment

This could either :-

turn out to be a visceral and innovative gaming experience

or

it'll be S.O.E. all over again

I'm praying for the first as the idea has a lot of potential

I'm keeping an open mind for now...

Comment

Have a look at this link.

I dont think it sounds too bad in fact sounds cool but every ones entitled to their own opinon. i'll just wait to try it myself

Comment

Well, this is almost out now and still no reviews ( just a load of previews )

The full trailer has been released and can be found on www.gametrailers.com

Sets the mood quite well and I love the John Carpenteresque music

I have my fingers crossed for this one. Don't fail me Rockstar

Comment

Yes, im looking foward to Man Hunt. I have faith in Rockstar, afterall they managed to create one of the best games this gen, twice

Comment

I read a preview earlier and the gameplay can be summed up as:

sneak up on someone. Press X or circle and watch them die in a completely obscene and sickening way (ie slashing their stomach open, stabbing their eyes out and then beating them to death with a steel bar. Repeat and do it all over again to the next victim.

Wow...count me in now!!! In fact I'll sell every game I own just so that I can devote all of my free time to this piece of ****

I'll write this and just wait for the 'elitist prick' comments to come rushing in:

this kind of **** has absolutely no place in the games market. It appeals only to gamers who want everything that is wrong with the industry IMO. The sooner this game lands Rockstar in court and facing bankruptcy, the better. Good riddance to them.

Comment

I'll give it a play.
                      I'm fully prepared for it to be as crap as the GTA games though.

Comment

me too and if its crap i'll still have mario kart, counterstrike and rebel strike to finish off by the time christmas comes around, but from what i've seen it isnt looking to shabby. i cant wait to kill some skeleton faced nutters with a plastic bag

Comment

Originally posted by RLench
                          sneak up on someone. Press X or circle and watch them die in a completely obscene and sickening way (ie slashing their stomach open, stabbing their eyes out and then beating them to death with a steel bar. Repeat and do it all over again to the next victim.
                          Cant.****ing.Wait

Comment

I can see why you own an Xbox.

Comment

This is a game? It sounds like something which would appeal to someone with psychopathic tendencies, I think this game will probably do quite well amongst those disturbed Ps2 owners. RedRumRedRumRedRumRedRum

Comment

Working...
                              X