RuBiQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RuBiQ

I have done numerous trades with RuBiQ over the past year both buying from and selling to. He pays quickly and he sends out games well packaged and as described.

Totally trustworthy guy.

Sold Micro Machines to him, great guy to deal with. Quick with payment and friendly.

Comment

I second the above.

I have delt with Rubiq a load of times in the days of the old Edge trading forums and I have never been dissapointed and it`s good 2 b able 2 trade with him again.

If I`m buying, the goods are always well packaged and in good condition. He always looks after his stuff.

If I`m selling he always pays in quick time and he`s never let me down.

If u r hesitating in trading with Rubiq, don`t cos he`s one of the best!!

Comment

Sold him a game and received excellent communication that kept me perfectly up to date with the situation. Also, a really friendly bloke

Comment

sold RuBiQ star fox on the cube, he sent me payment straight away and kept me upto date via very polite pm's. great peorson to deal with.
          highly recomended.
          thanks

Comment

Top bloke - I bought some snes games from him, always kept me informed and they came very quickly - he even threw in a free game !

Thanks

Comment

Fast Payment and Excellent communication.

Friendly bloke to boot as well, will not hesitate to deal with again.

Comment

Nabbed his Pacman Vs off him as he didn't have a GBA ft:

Great communication throughout and a friendly guy to boot!

Cheers

Comment

sold RuBiQ a couple of gamecube games, paid straight away.
                  great PM's great gut to deal with.

thanks

Comment

Bought a Gamecube BB Modem and the good arrived very very quickly.A thoroughly nice chap who kept me informed via really friendly PMs.

Would say he is one of the best people I have bought items off of.

Many thanks Rubiq 8)

Comment

Sent RuBiQ a Winning Eleven:FE memory card savegame. Got the payment nice and quick. Recommended.

Comment

Sent him a game and payment was received once it arrived. Excellent communication throught and would be more than happy to deal with again.

Thanks mate

Phil

Comment

Bought a couple of SNES games of RuBiQ. They arrived quickly and in good condition. Thanks dude

Comment

bought 5 snes games and 2 gamcube games

first the good stuff - comms were swift and good, albeit the listings of the items were a littl emisleading and i thought i was getting fully boxed items but after chatting i found out that the items value with a box was way over what i was paying

and he threw in a free snes converter

now the bad all the bare carts as well as the boxed items were put in a special delivery bag which arrived kicked to feck

now all the items had time to smash around in this carrier bag and the stuff arrived in very poor condition when i queried about his shipping method i was told

If you think the games are damaged, well, the SD covers up to ?250 and Ill be happy to help you claim anything you believe to be damaged, The PO only had the SD bag to put them in, I have 30 minutes for dinner, and spent it all queuing and ****ing about getting your stuff sent, the PO wasnt like WH smith where I could send it tied with a pink ribbon!
                            which just smacks of pure arrogance - he continually mentioned that we could get a claim in but the post office will look at how the items were shipped and they will just laugh - just like the postman who delivered the parcel

when i asked if i could get my money back i was hit with this

I dont do money back deals, I am not remmington, nor game and the 10 day return does not apply in this transaction mate!
                            the thing that annoyed me was his bad attitude towards this and just blames the post office all the way - but even if he would have sent the items in a box they would have arrived in tip top shape

shame really cause this deal could have been pretty decent

would not recommend and will never deal with again

**sits back and waits for the Retaliation**

nb/ check the photo for a laugh

Comment

Got meself billy hatcher from him, sent when he said and packed well!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X