Quick gamertag question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick gamertag question..

How many letters in total does an Xbox live gamertag name support?

Anyone any ideas?

Fill out a really long name ala yours and see if it fits

Comment

And then have everyone whinging at you during racing games as you're name fills the entire screen.... lol

Comment

So, would my nick fit then?

Not at home so cant check

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
          So, would my nick fit then?

Not at home so cant check
          Why not see if TOTU or something like that is available when you are home. An abbreviated name for you which would also be easier for your friends to type out than your longer username. No offence or anything

Comment

Well mine fits

Mr Morgasaurus

14 chars in total (3 less than yours?). No complaints from others thus far. Usually get called 'Mr' or 'Morg' or 'Oi you with the long name'.

Some pronounciations have been particularly bad mind - but I put that down to our failing school system in this country (and the US).

Comment

Anybody know if you can change your Gamertag once you've chosen it?

Comment

Originally posted by paveynick
                Anybody know if you can change your Gamertag once you've chosen it?
                Nope your stuck with it. You can cancel your subscription and take out another one though if it needs be.

Comment

I could not register as Legendary, so I registered as Legendary 10 for famous footballers wearing number 10 shirt

Comment

Working...
                  X