Rllmuk forums tourny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rllmuk forums tourny

There is another 32 player tournament at the rllmuk forums but the competition will disslove by tonight if we do not get another 6 players which would be a shame (I have already extended the start date so I cannot extend it anymore). Please feel free to join the tournament as you are able to join more than one tournament at a time as I have joined Brats tourny. The details for joining are as follows :

XSNsports.com Competition Invite from Simms
    You've been invited to join an TOP SPIN competition
    Simms has invited you to join an TOP SPIN competition at http://www.XSNsports.com If you'd like to participate, you'll need the following:
    1. An XBOX
    2. An XBOX LIVE membership
    3. TOP SPIN
    You can join Simms's competition by clicking on the following link:

Competition name : RLLMUK CHAMPS

Password: 3168650

Only 5 more people needed now brats is in.

Comment

Glad I could join, should be good .

I'm still waiting for the final six to join the NTSC-UK tourny, so you rllmuk guys may need to help us out in a similar way. I can delay ours by two days though.

Comment

I'll go for some of that too.

We should get some kind of cross-forum competition going

Comment

Heh i can see it now.. "Battle of the Forums," the ultimate decider as to which forum kicks more ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
            Glad I could join, should be good .

I'm still waiting for the final six to join the NTSC-UK tourny, so you rllmuk guys may need to help us out in a similar way. I can delay ours by two days though.
            Good idea, I was thinking the same thing. If you post or PM me the joining details I could post them in the Rllmuk forums.

EDIT: Thanks for helping out guys. We just need another 3 players now. So close and yet so far and all that.

EDIT: Brats I realised that I already have the joining details for your tourny but let me know if you want me to post them on the Rllmuk foruns

Comment

Working...
            X