Two Xbox Communicators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Xbox Communicators?

Is it possible to use two communicators on the same Xbox ie. one for you and one plugged into your guests joypad?

Not for a guest, no. Only for other Live accounts...

edit: mods, Q&A please

Comment

actually datel have just released a device that allows just this, it is currently on sale in the US.

Apparently you plug it into the xbox live communicator and it allows for 4 headsets and mics to be used on LIVE (for you guests and it also includes the headsdet and mic)

Comment

Ahh, that sounds familiar. I think I was playing a guy from the US using one of those with his guest. The guest audio had a lot of static coming from it though. I think it works OK as long as they are not both trying to talk at the same time. What I might try and do then is to get a boundary mic and speaker set and see if that works better.

Comment

Problem with that though is something like Crimson Skies (and others...) allow you to hear a person when they go close to another. Go near a guest and who do you hear? Nobody. Except in Moto GP, 'cos I think in that the guest avatar acts as the host so you'll hear the guest using the above

However, most people do sit close together so you'll hear the guest talking anyway... cor, can you imagine the feedback you'd get from that device?

Comment

Ok I've got two xboxes and two live accounts but I activated one on each xbox.

Might be a stupid question but how do I make it so I can use either account on each xbox? I haven't got a memory card.

You see this way more than one person will be able to hear all the chat going on, and both people could speak in the tennis!

Comment

You need a memory card OR you need to recover the account on the other xbox. However, I think you'll also need to recover the account onto the original xbox when you want to play on there... just get a memory card 8)

Comment

Working...
              X