Warppipe - are you up for it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warppipe - are you up for it?

List here which games you are up for on warppipe so people can PM you to sort out a game.

I'm up for 1080 (although I'm not sure if it's supported yet).
    Get me on MSM and ICQ.

1080 and MKDD. Have just got a broadband adaptor but dont know what the hell to do with it for this warppipe stuff. Maybe a step by step guide for newbies to warppipe?

Edit : Both USA. Until i get a dumbass guide to warppipe i wont be able to do anything

Comment

Setup info coming soon.

Oh yeah. And warppipe is at www.warppipe.com

Comment

1080 (PAL), MKD and Kirby (both JPN)

edit: Regions - it is supposed to be region free, but I've had warpipe crash and/or time out playing different regions.

Comment

I have MKD (now) and 1080 (after christmas), both PAL.

Just need to configure my router and i'll be ready.

Comment

I have MKDD sitting here RIGHT now

Comment

I have MK : DD and can try a lan game if anybody wants

Comment

To see if your router is setup ok, open the warppipe app, leave the ip address blank and press connect.
                Then clik on this: http://www.myserver.org/CustomPortSniff.asp?port=4000
                It will give you your ip address (for giving out to friends) and detect if your 4000 port is open. If it's closed, check you actually pressed connect on the warppipe app first. If it works, you should be good to go.

Comment

Me and Jide had a bash, I feel a WarpPipe FAQ coming on.......

Comment

I'll be up for some 1080, as soon as my copy turns up from Goblin

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
                      This doesn't give me the correct IP address. Not only am I behind a router, but I'm also behind a transparent cache; the address given was x.x.x.40, when I had a .42 addy (which was shown on the warppipe website). The warppipe one has worked before now, so it's just an FYI if people can't get it to work first time, when hosting

Comment

Ah, cool. Didn't spot that. For the ip address CM mentioned, go to the warppipe getting started guide. The ip appears half way down the page.

Comment

JibberX and Jide WarpPipe Report

Ok me and Jide tried Mario Kart DD, with some minor complications, first, my version of MKDD was US, Jides' PAL. Initially the game ran really really really slow, this may have been because Jides' PAL version was set to 50hz, and I inititated the hosting as set by pressing "Start/Pause" when it asked. So a few setups later Jide was "hosting" by pressing "Start/Pause" at the right time, and it kinda ran fast once, then the subsequent games ran slower, also the game crashed out, i.e. lost connection during a race, aparently that's a known feature of 0.3 WarpPipe beta with using different locale versions of the same game.

Ideally it'd be nice to try with same location games....also I just remember I was running in Prog scan so that might not have helped either.

Comment

I can't see prog scan mattering, but 60 and 50Hz is really going to screw things up. Did you still have trouble when both machines were set to 60Hz?

I'm up for a game this evening, Kirby's Air Ride jpn or Mario Kart jpn/pal.

I could try setting up two Cubes with Kirby my end, if anyone else has a copy.

Comment

I have Mario Kart (US) all ready to go on warppipe, if anyone wants a game ASAP just pm me to arrange, absolutely dying to try this out

Comment

Working...
                              X