Donkey Konga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donkey Konga

Well well well! Got my DK this morning and what can i say? IT ROCKS!!!

Firstly let me say just how suprised i am at the quality of the drum controller! It feels much more solid than i thought it would with the actual skins on top of the drums being nicely cushioned!

Only booted the game up for a couple of minutes as its really a christmas present but it looks a treat to play! Plently of catchy Jap tunes and some classics such as lam bamba!
    Seems very easy to pick up but like samba will be very hard to put down!

Top marks! Now roll on christmas day when i can have a proper go!

Oh yeah just a little thing but the packaging it comes in is great!
    Very nice designs on the boxes indeed! Much better than what we will probably get when its released over here!

Cheers
    Ross.

Question -

Fly High - is it sung by ayumi hamasaki?

Comment

Question -

Where from thats bloody quick ft:

Comment

Originally posted by Ginza
        Question -

Where from thats bloody quick ft:
        Play-Asia maybe? According to the online tracking mine has been at the local Parcel Force depot since late last night but they haven't delivered it today. ft: Not that it matters since my girlfriend is sticking to her guns and making me wait until Christmas Day.

Comment

I know Ross and he did order from Play-Asia and got EMS shipping.
          Mine was dispatched on the same day as his but didn't arrive today, I'm expecting Konga on Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Comment

I ordered mine from Yes-asia, who just got thiers in stock according to my order status page

Comment

12-12-2003 20:20 International Hub Arrived at hub

Does this mean it arrive in international post sorting office in England.

Comment

Hi everyone, been in work all day so have only just looked at the post again!
                Yeah, i got it from pla-asia and it was dispatched on the 11th which means Hong Kong to UK in just 2 DAYS! ONly got EMS shipping and not courier so was very pleased to receive it today!
                They marked it down to $20 so no customs fee either! Very pleased with the service!

Unfortunately its now wrapped up under the christmas tree so i've got a wait on my hands til i can play it!

Roll on the 25th!
                Ross.

Comment

12-12-2003 20:20 International Hub Arrived at hub

Does this mean it arrive in international post sorting office in England.
                  Yes.

From there it will be sent to your local Parcel Force delivery depot.

Comment

UPS > EMS (EMS = Parcel Farce )

Comment

Any Pacman bonus disc in play-asia.com package for Donkey Konga.

Comment

Unfortunately not! Nor the stuffed DK Liksang are doing!
                        The usual $5 off next purchase coupon is there as normal though!

Comment

Have u guys seen this http://image.lik-sang.com/content/donkey_konga_demo.wmv

/soz if it's old

Anyone know when the US version will be available?

Comment

Lol, nice H-man! That advert is crazy! Lol .

I look forward to Christmas day .

Comment

Just took delivery of this and...it's utterly, utterly superb!

Only had half-hour with it so far, but being a Taiko no Tetsujin fan, this felt familiar from the get-go and I noticed one of the song's that's in Taiko made it's way into DK too.

So far, so very good.

Comment

Working...
                              X