R:Racing Evolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R:Racing Evolution

Due to Namco having the foresight to produce a Japanese only times/ ranking page, thought I would try and compile a list of best times for all 14 tracks.

Will get the page sorted over Xmas and it wil be up on 1st Jan properly, however the more entries the better, please email your best time trial times over to me at [email protected]

David

I'm going to give this a go.

Comment

Cool, didn't see this -- might try myself, 'tis a good game.

edit: just checked the times, I have one beat already. I have a 29 second time on the speedway with the Audi 8) I'll mail my exact time later

edit 2: yup, 29"411 with the Inf. Audio R8

edit 3: blimey, the Bentley is a bit good -- 29"097

Comment

Are tuned cars allowed? My time is untuned, obviously but let me know if it is OK

Comment

yep, tuning OK, I haven't tuned my Bentley so would appreciate knowing the gains in HP and weight reduction.

Comment

Ive got a copy arriving in the next week, so I will join in once Ive got some practise in

Comment

Times added and Japanese records updated.

Comment

I kinda modded the Bentley, but it cost a fortune to do it and then it wasn't complete -- just step 1 engine, and step 2 weight. This used all the reward points I had, so I didn't keep it

I did, however, set a new record with it -- 28.884. I wouldn't update the page with this as this isn't the final mod. The stats I have are 639ps/73.4kgm (S1) with 866kg weight (S2). It costs 722000 for step 2 engine

Also, one needs to go into the car settings and select the different stages when used in a TT, otherwise it defaults to Step 0

Comment

Went to play this last night (first time for over a week) and my memory card must be knackered ft:

Obviously I have to use a different card for Japanese games, my Mario Sunshine saves are on the card but RRE has disappeared, was only upto about 14% but I've lost all my RP's - had about 600,000. So the expensive tuning of the Bentley will have to wait. How annoying, will start again at the weekend.

Not much point spending ages on Time Trialling unless you've upgraded your Bentley to the max in my opinion.

Comment

Don't know if you realise davidhollis but the game doesn't autosave, you have to manually select save from the main menu every time you want to save. Just thought that with you having the Jap version you may not know so it may not be your card.

As for those times, I'm miles off!
                    I'll get better though, hopefully.

Comment

David, do you want to start another page for GT1 times, because I'm finding the Bentley a bit boring handling-wise? The tracks are much more challenging with the slower cars.

Comment

I like the cut of Charlies jibe there, the Bently is fast, but wollowing around in those Privateer cars is hell of alot more amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by bowser123
                          Don't know if you realise davidhollis but the game doesn't autosave, you have to manually select save from the main menu every time you want to save. Just thought that with you having the Jap version you may not know so it may not be your card.

As for those times, I'm miles off!
                          I'll get better though, hopefully.
                          I have played and saved the game about 15 times upto end of 2003, then came to play again 2 days ago and the saves were gone

However, went from 0% to 32.5% yesterday, good couple of hours and Racing Life was complete, earned quite a few RP's and had a crack at Event Omnibus.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
                            David, do you want to start another page for GT1 times, because I'm finding the Bentley a bit boring handling-wise? The tracks are much more challenging with the slower cars.
                            I will be starting a page for all categories of car, but my laptop is away on hols (being repaired at Samsung) and I can't access my webspace from work (blocked port etc )

SO hopefully will have something basic up and running next week, didn't play RRE for 10 days and got really back into it last night, determined to get 100% completion one day ....

Comment

david, did you get my PM about the timeattack.net website?

Comment

Working...
                              X