Guilty Gear XX - who d'ya play as?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty Gear XX - who d'ya play as?

I can't be the only one playing this ****ing incredible game? Can I?

Who do you ruck with? So far I'm trying out Sol as my main man & Baiken as my back up - Sol because he's a good all round character & Baiken because she's good for close-range melee.

Anyone?

Like yourself, I often go for Sol Badguy for his general all roundedness.

When I'm feeling extravegant I alternate between Chip Zanuff and Jam Kuradoberi as she most matches my own personality (Annoying, self-centered, conceited and every bit a sore loser )

Comment

Still playing just GGX at the moment, but when I get round to XX, Millia and Baiken will be the characters I use first.

btw, does Baiken's sword arm and remaining eye change from left to right still depending on which side of the screen you're playing from? Always found that quite funny

Comment

It is a great game, I'm only just beginning to get into it.

So far I've been playing as Sol Badguy, Chip Zannuff and I-No (the most fun character there).

I'm struggling to master the fighting system, it seems solid but tough

Still, very enjoyable nontheless, the visuals are superb and the audio is fun in a cheesy soft-rock soft of way

Comment

Still playing Guilty Gear x to.... always play as Ky

Comment

I use Sol as my main character (are we seeing a pattern here?) and Chipp as my secondary. Although, I am learning with Potemkin at the moment though.

Comment

So everyone plays Sol....

I might have to start learning someone else, just to mix it up a bit.

Comment

It seems so. He's the "Ken" of the game...^^ Funny thing is, I never used him once in Guilty Gear X, I always preferred Chipp.

Comment

I find the most popular characters for Japanese players are either Venom or Sol. I`m definetely going to get riiight into this game soon

Comment

It's Sol for me too, it's just that his moves are so easy to remember and yet so effective!

Comment

Sol mostly, I really like EX-Sol, has better overdrives.

I also play with Testament a lot, mainly because of the coolness he emits.

How about that mission mode? Jesus that's hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X