Medal of Honor Infiltrator (GBA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medal of Honor Infiltrator (GBA)

Wow this was a pleasant suprice. Got it on Christmas Eve. It plays like Commando but is much better with its strategic elements and great graphic. Here?s some links to impressions and images:

Medal of Honor Infiltrator is a fun mission-based shoot-'em-up that's similar in style to old-school arcade games like Commando and Frontline.

Recommended if you?re a fan of old school war shooters in 2D such as Commando or Ikari.

Been interested in this one for a while now, good to know it turned out ok. Will probably pick it up in the next few days.

Comment

Can I say that this is pretty superb!

So glad they didn't go the FPS direction as that normally ends up very messy. My most played game over Christmas and I still haven't completed it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono
        My most played game over Christmas and I still haven't completed it yet.
        Mine to, last Christmas was Nightfire on the Cube for me and this this. It?s like reliving the golden moment I had back then with Command, Ikari and Gun Smoke among others 2D Run'n'Gun shmups.

It dosen't get much better than this.

Comment

SOLD!...I'm off to town to pick it up.

Comment

Well I picked up a copy and I have gotta say it's one helluva great game. The game plays pretty much like it's first-person daddy, loads of exploring, sneaking around, manning gun turrets...marvelous stuff. Loving the Operation Wolf style levels too. It's a pity the developer went tits up after EA pulled the rug from out under it's feet, would love to see more games in the same vein.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench
              It's a pity the developer went tits up after EA pulled the rug from out under it's feet, would love to see more games in the same vein.
              Did not know. I was hoping for a sequel from Netherock Ltd.

Comment

Actually that's not entirely true, the developer is still around, but the Infiltrator dev team were made redundant after EA pulled the plug on the sequel. Guess Netherock are going to concentrate on next-gen stuff from now on.

Comment

Got this recently. So far soooooooo good! Love the way you can hijack the gun turrets and let rip on the enemy. Only played 1 commando and 1 operation wolf level so far, but yeah, looks like a game perfectly suited to the gba. And the lids coming off the buildings is a nice touch too.

Comment

Working...
                  X